• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Scale Model

Cool

That is cool, I had never seen one of those before. LOL, if I put it together, my cats would take it apart. Are you going to put it together or leave it in the box? St.

no

No I haven't seen this one either. The only ones I have seen were the Tamyia kit and a cheap kit from the UK. St

I picked this up quite a few years ago...don't remember what scale it is. I didn't build it...came assembled. I still have the box...somewhere.R90S_2x.jpg

/5 Model

B556E832-3311-4747-BF4E-387A3F514467.jpeg
My brother gave me this model years ago. I’m no model builder; passed it on to my tech guy, Leo Goff. He’s built a lot of kit models, motorcycles, cars and planes. I appreciate guys with the patience to do this type of stuff. Was over at his shop the other day, it’s still sitting on the shelf. He has to many real full size stuff to do.

Other

I had a Tamiya model of a R90/6 police bike, I started to put together while recovering from a motorcycle accident. I never finished it. I just gave it to a friend. St.

A friend found this in a thrift shop last month and since one of my bikes is a R1100, he bought it and mailed it to me. :thumb

Attachments

• IMG_20220405_201321328_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220405_201321328_HDR.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 87
Back