• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

message light on

highlandboy

On my 2011 R1200RT I replaced the batteries in the TPMS in both wheels when the tires were changed. The TPMS reports correct tire pressure in both wheels but the amber and red display will not go out when I move away from a stop. I have the Moto Scan software. It shows no errors or alarm codes but the display will not:dunno clear. What prompts the amber and red display and how do I reset it?

Might need a better scanner like 911. There are reports that the motoscan falls short on some functions.

Many things can cause the warning triangle to light, red is particularly urgent. Usually there is also another symbol displayed to indicate where the problem lies, the red/yellow are just to call your attention to the display. The warning will go away when the problem is corrected.

Details are also in the owners manual, like these:
warning.png

Back