• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

2023 Richmond VA: The 50th National MOA Rally

It would be nice to see it on the forum first!

The other media outlets second.

OM

On another thread (Clubhouse) just yesterday (5/2), a day after conclusion of the S.C. Spring Board Meeting/Open House...

information stated that location and dates are planned to be announced after a contract signing scheduled for May 15th.

On another thread (Clubhouse) just yesterday (5/2), a day after conclusion of the S.C. Spring Board Meeting/Open House...

information stated that location and dates are planned to be announced after a contract signing scheduled for May 15th.

The contract was supposed be signed in time for the meeting, but......

Sunday seems like an unusual day to sign a contract.

Sunday seems like an unusual day to sign a contract.

This is not an official statement, just my personal interpretation that Ted said "by the 15th" not on the 15th. Maybe it'll come out on Friday the 13th? Again, I have no idea when they'll announce the location.

Now we are not only guessing the location, but when we will know the location. :)

I think the announcement will be this Friday.

If anybody thinks the banjo music is all over Springfield just wait till we go to West Virginia again.

... If the location announced is "on the east side" of Skylive Drive or the Blue Ridge Parkway, there should be a considerable difference. Weekends only.

If it's north of the Mason Dixon Line; it could be all violin music!

We will soon know.

Time for the last round of guesses:

5 points for the state
10 points for the city or county
20 point for the facility.

I guess Fargo/West Fargo in Cass County, North Dakota

spanky-oh-boy.gif

... If the location announced is "on the east side" of Skylive Drive or the Blue Ridge Parkway, there should be a considerable difference. Weekends only.

If it's north of the Mason Dixon Line; it could be all violin music!

We will soon know.

I guess 1-2 hours away from Skyline or the Blue Ridge Parkway what the horse whisperer nahs

Time for the last round of guesses:

5 points for the state
10 points for the city or county
20 point for the facility.

... My Final Answer: Along the banks of the beautiful North Potomac River within the Allegany Mountain Range.
With fantastic long range scenery into Wild & Wonderful West Virginia !

(Bonus Points?) Latitude and Longitude: N 39 36’ 31.00” / W 78 47’ 52.00”

(1) The State of Maryland
(2) The Town of Cumberland
(3) THE Allegany County Fairgrounds

Back