• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Tips and considerations during this time of National Emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think I have ever seen such a complete change in the advertising landscape. Full production advertising from places and for things that I haven’t seen show up before.
The roof/window/siding companies are advertising like I haven’t seen before.
OM

While staying home, people discover things about their homes they didn't notice before.

While staying home, people discover things about their homes they didn't notice before.

Along those lines......
People that have been enjoying a “cooking” fire for years are being reported to the authorities as “illegal burns”. It’s almost a state sport :banghead
If they had been paying attention, they would have noticed their neighbors have been enjoying cooking over an open fire- for years.
OM

Along those lines......
People that have been enjoying a “cooking” fire for years are being reported to the authorities as “illegal burns”. It’s almost a state sport :banghead
If they had been paying attention, they would have noticed their neighbors have been enjoying cooking over an open fire- for years.
OM

Alas! The stresses of the Covid-19 pandemic bring out the best in humanity and the worst in humanity. We each need to strive to be among the best and not among the worst.

Now I have to get that image out of my head!! Thanks. :banghead

Years ago, on the Blue Ridge Parkway, the oncoming rider looked like an over-inflated Michelin Man. He was straddling spindliest of Sportsters with an extended set of springer forks. No jacket or pants, just a tee-shirt and shorts. But, he was wearing a helmet. The smallest white 3/4 helmet, I've ever seen.

I pitied that poor little bike...….

Years ago, on the Blue Ridge Parkway, the oncoming rider looked like an over-inflated Michelin Man. He was straddling spindliest of Sportsters with an extended set of springer forks. No jacket or pants, just a tee-shirt and shorts. But, he was wearing a helmet. The smallest white 3/4 helmet, I've ever seen.

I pitied that poor little bike...….

See Post #332.

For those who are complaining about the “shutdown” being....... whatever-
Keep your borders fenced...... It’s still rolling here in Massachusetts-
88,970 cases (identified).
6,066 Dead.
Masks up 😷
With the nice weather and the amount of time this infection has held on, I see the complacency starting.
OM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back