• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Trans Labrador/Newfoundland Trip Sept 2010

T

tburt1969

Hey Folks,

I'm planning a 7-9 day trip over the TLH in early September, and I', looking for some company. (my wife won't let me go by myself. LOL)

I live just outside of Saint John, New Brunswick (an hour from the Maine border at Calais).

My route is to leave here, up thru northwest New Brunswick, into Quebec, cross the St. Lawrence River at Matane to Baie Comeau, then up Route 389 to Lab City/Wabush, then Route 500 to Churchill Falls, Goose Bay, and on the new section of road to Cartwright Junction, down to Blanc Sablon. Another ferry to Newfoundland, down the west coast to Port Aux Basques, then another ferry to Nova Scotia, and home.

Sound like fun? I'm planning on a mix of camping, cheap hotels, and staying with friends.

I'm from Newfoundland originally, lived there until I was 28, worked in Goose Bay, and flew bush planes to the Labrador coast. So I really want to go back and see it all again.

If you are interested drop me a note.
fundypaddlesurf@gmail.com

Back