• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Tool Tubes for 1200GS?

SLarsen

Any ideas how to mount a Tool Tube container for the non-exhaust side of my 1200GS? (see photo attached) There are countless options for using BMW's luggage rack for side mounted bags, however, I do not have that system on my bike, and don't want it.

Any suggestions on what might work? I found something years ago that accomplished this on my V-Strom, but can't recall where I found it.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
GS right.jpgGSleft.jpg

Please keep the general commerce through the Private Message system. The is no cleanup and someone may see the/an offer years from now and look to make contact.
Thanks.
The Moderator Team.

Besides the Agri canisters (in the second URL in post 3, search for "canister" on that site), maybe a set of C-clamps bolted together, the smaller going around the frame and the larger going around the storage tube...

Attachments

• Drawing1.jpg
    Drawing1.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 316
I attached the tubes from Twisted Throttle with stainless rubber/plastic coated wire loom clamps.
OM

13200B25-C1E1-4266-801E-8E92640A82FF.jpg

Last edited:
Back