• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

The Rally needs volunteers for RV Chair and Co-Chair

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregfeeler

Dances With Sheep
The BMW MOA is blessed with a huge pool of volunteers which is the only way we can pull of projects like the National Rally. However, sometimes the well runs dry and we need to ask for help.

We need two volunteers to be the RV (Recreational Vehicle) Chair and Co-Chair. Duties include directing incoming RVs to their pre-purchased spaces, answering questions, etc. The bulk of the work will be early in the rally as the RV spaces usually fill (are sold) before the rally starts. The RV team has access to a golf cart and radio for the duration of the rally. If think you might be interested, please email: rallychair@bmwmoa.org. We'll answer any questions and help you get started! :thumb

The BMW MOA is blessed with a huge pool of volunteers which is the only way we can pull of projects like the National Rally. However, sometimes the well runs dry and we need to ask for help.

We need two volunteers to be the RV (Recreational Vehicle) Chair and Co-Chair. Duties include directing incoming RVs to their pre-purchased spaces, answering questions, etc. The bulk of the work will be early in the rally as the RV spaces usually fill (are sold) before the rally starts. The RV team has access to a golf cart and radio for the duration of the rally. If think you might be interested, please email: rallychair@bmwmoa.org. We'll answer any questions and help you get started! :thumb

MAD DOG here. Might consider it, as i cannot sell beer Call me. Pat Carol has my cell number. Call me to discuss please

We have found our RV Chair - actually a few days ago, so this tread can be closed. Thanks to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back