• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

The-not-so-official Rally sponsored Brewery Tour thread.

Awesome...I'm in! looking forward to a great afternoon!

Any updates which breweries we are visiting?

Thanks

I've requested an old time brewery, a more contemporary brewery and one that has room enough for the group to enjoy lunch.
All to be named at a later date....:brow

Joe

Out standing, can't wait. Now to get my non-beer drinking son to the rally. Got to get the K100LT road worthy(spline lube).
Thank you.

Ah, the shape of the glasses pictured above. Any signification?
Shall we start a beer awareness class? I need some schooling. LOL

I would love to come along, but I signed up for rider training on the Thursday.

Everybody have a great time and tilt one back for me.

Signed up and very much looking forward to it. Joe, thanks for working to make this happen. And please remind the lunch provider that some goof ball, ie, I, would appreciate a gluten free lunch.

Dave the Mild Celiac

Just a head up:
Some folks indicated that they had a group of Beer Lovers who wanted to sign up.
Tix are selling at a brisk pace so I would advise signing up post haste.

Joe

Tour l is SOLD OUT! Tour ll is TENTATIVELY Scheduled for Friday

WOW! Quite a response!
We've exceeded the capacity for the first tour.
From this point we will maintain a Wait List for a second tour provided we attain a quorum.
If and when we do, you will be instructed as to where and how to sign up.
At his point I encourage anyone interested in a second tour on Friday to email me directly to get on the wait list.
(We have a few on the list already).
My email is: JosephCP01@gmail.com

Quick update: Since the article in this months MOA news was published it generated a lot of interest....!
Remember, like Tour 1, space is limited on the second tour as well.

Email me directly if you want to get on the list: JosephCP01@gmail.com

Wait list update.

Attention Everybody on the Wait List!

Watch your email for important information!

:D

Back