• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Smaller brewery tour in Springfield

HoldFast

Thinking that there was not going to be a rally brewery tour in Springfield, late last week I decided to book a private tour and share it with fellow rally goers. Following a lead from another posting, I contacted Crystal at https://www.417brewerybustours.com/ and booked her for Friday June 17th. Pick up is at 3 PM and drop off is 6:30 to 7:00, near the entrance to the Rally. We will visit three breweries in Springfield, most likely (subject to change) Tie & Timber Beer Co., Hold Fast Brewing, and Mother’s Brewing Co. Cost of the tour is $40, and first pint is half price at each place!

If you want to join in, follow this link (https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=17899354&appointmentType=33988084 ) and sign up! You’ll pay Crystal directly this way. There is a maximum of 18 people, I have guaranteed at least 12 seats, so I’m on the hook only if we fall short of that.

I posted this tour information inside another thread late last week and decided to repost under a dedicated thread to increase visibility and make sure folks that might not have seen it have a chance to sign up. We still have some seats available.

Once you sign up, please private message me with some contact info (name, email, cell) so that we can provide any last-minute updates as they come in. I’ll do the same back. And, thanks to those that have already signed up!

My name is Jeff, I like motorcycles and good beer, but not at the same time.

Cheers!

Thanks Jeff!
Sorry you got run over by the MOA Piney River gig,
on the other thread.
Someone must have needed to build a bridge over the Piney itself…
Because 14 days notice from the Club,
is otherwise unacceptable to announce
a long duration tour, as they have.
Round trip 174 miles & about 3+30 on a coach?
No thanks.
Your offering is idea… timely enough and close by.
You have my vote for a position on next years
Rally Brewery Committee!

Again, nice work and good luck.
See you at the rally.

Thanks for doing this Jeff. My SO signed us up for this a few days back and we're looking forward to it!

All seats are filled for the tour

Thanks everyone for the interest, and I'm happy to let you know that all seats for this small tour are spoken for.

And, a big shout out and thank you to the MOA Mothership for adding our tour to a general rally email sent recently.

And for those signed up, looking forward to seeing you next week!

Beer Tour

Thinking that there was not going to be a rally brewery tour in Springfield, late last week I decided to book a private tour and share it with fellow rally goers. Following a lead from another posting, I contacted Crystal at https://www.417brewerybustours.com/ and booked her for Friday June 17th. Pick up is at 3 PM and drop off is 6:30 to 7:00, near the entrance to the Rally. We will visit three breweries in Springfield, most likely (subject to change) Tie & Timber Beer Co., Hold Fast Brewing, and Mother’s Brewing Co. Cost of the tour is $40, and first pint is half price at each place!

If you want to join in, follow this link (https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=17899354&appointmentType=33988084 ) and sign up! You’ll pay Crystal directly this way. There is a maximum of 18 people, I have guaranteed at least 12 seats, so I’m on the hook only if we fall short of that.

I posted this tour information inside another thread late last week and decided to repost under a dedicated thread to increase visibility and make sure folks that might not have seen it have a chance to sign up. We still have some seats available.

Once you sign up, please private message me with some contact info (name, email, cell) so that we can provide any last-minute updates as they come in. I’ll do the same back. And, thanks to those that have already signed up!

My name is Jeff, I like motorcycles and good beer, but not at the same time.

Cheers!

Jeff is this Beer Tour full? I’ve tried to sign up multiple times today. I get nowhere with the link?

Beer Tour

Thanks everyone for the interest, and I'm happy to let you know that all seats for this small tour are spoken for.

And, a big shout out and thank you to the MOA Mothership for adding our tour to a general rally email sent recently.

Sorry didn’t see this post.

Congrats Jeff !

PS Mothership: Not everyone received the email(s) I didn't.

Change of one Brewery we are visiting

One of the Breweries we were planning to visit seems to not want to honor the first pint half price. New owners. So, we changed the plan. Instead of Mother's, we'll be going to 4by4. Just a little further drive, but looks to be much better, and they welcome us.

Safe travels,

Where to meet the tour shuttle for small brew tour

I’ve asked Crystal to meet us at the main gate entrance. She should be parked beside the fence between gate 5 and the registration check in covers.

We are leaving at 3 pm.

Thanks, looking forward to this!

Back