• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Spring is coming.

Let's not talk politics or politicians there Spiro. Let's stick to the relevant aspects of any potential trades. Let's offer them PA's roads and two major cities. They'd get a real kick out of Philly.

Windsor to Niagara and Niagara to Toronto is pretty much I-76, I-78, I-80 and the PA T-Pike with metric signage.

Philly? It's the gateway to New Jersey and the Home of Rezilla. Besides, its thru-put will beat that of any port in Montana.

Pittsburgh? Those hockey players escaped once, why do you want to send them back??

Talking about poking bears............Have you broached the topic of high risk refueling technique with your matrimonial companion??

She was riding before we met and knows the risks. She jumped out of an airplane on purpose...I don't!

Our club went for a chicken fried steak ride 200 miles away today...It is supposed to be about 78 today...my internal temp sadly is 100 as the only ride I took was on the couch:violin
Pushed the bike out at sunrise, internal voice and flush feeling said NO:banghead

yeah...

Our club went for a chicken fried steak ride 200 miles away today...It is supposed to be about 78 today...my internal temp sadly is 100 as the only ride I took was on the couch:violin
Pushed the bike out at sunrise, internal voice and flush feeling said NO:banghead

yeah...

Revenge of the Deli Pizza?

Refrigeration is a good thing.

Been snowing here all day. Not an accumulating snow but that pasty wide stuff. I have a feeling there will be no spring this year.
OM

Super warm and dry in Montana.......wildfires near my house.

I've never seen this and I've lived in Montana for the past twenty five years.
Dry weather and wildfires in March!
This fire is at the base of the Beartooth Highway, their are also fires along I-90 tonight......the entire Interstate is closed in both directions for smoke.
We're all afraid of what the summer will bring........

Tonight's paper: http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/wildfire-threatens-montana-ski-area-forcing-evacuation-29980191

Closed I-90 Fire this afternoon.

I-90 Fire closes Interstate in Montana between Park City and Columbus. Before they closed the Interstate they had up to 20 crashes with folks flying into the smoke with zero visibility.

Attachments

• IMG_1496.jpg
    IMG_1496.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 96
So I'm not going to complain about the 94 degree heat on the River Road of the Big Bend of Texas today . . .

Voni
sMiling with our own kind of problems

Also 95 in Phoenix today. Forecast is 90's all next week. But it's a dry heat... :banghead

No bluebonnets but some of the cactus is in bloom.

Here we are on the 29th of March. The snow piles on my property are still 4' high. There was a pasty "dusting" yesterday. There is so much salt on the roads there might be Stripers running up from the Cape if we get a good rain :hungover

Attachments

• IMG_0300.jpg
    IMG_0300.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 91
I-90 Fire closes Interstate in Montana between Park City and Columbus. Before they closed the Interstate they had up to 20 crashes with folks flying into the smoke with zero visibility.

Hopefully, the weather patterns change by July. Otherwise, Billings is gonna make Bloomsburg seem like a cool delight.

But

(wait for it)

It's a DRY heat.

Voni
sMiling

Voni,

Paul looked dry enough at Bloomsburg. Any drier, we could've wrapped him in cellophane and placed him on the counter between the Slim Jims and Beef Jerky strips

Metaphorically speaking, that is.....

It was 12 degrees this morning!

Yesterday it was 14 degrees and snowing...................

it's been a rough winter in Western PA.

Jason

Well here today it's 34 deg f and a nice steady rain to wash some of the winter salt away .So I make a run to menards for morter etc.. and WTF roads iced over nicely and cars in parking lots covered in ice and salt trucks going nuts with salt ! well back to winter, patience! Here in Wisconsin if you don't like the weather ,wait it will change.
:violin

Back