• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Repair/Service Shop reference

eddieb

1982 R100rt I am in the St Augustine, FL area. Looking for a shop to perform minor service. Any recommendations? I know between dropping it off and picking it up it would probably be easier to do it myself; just too many projects going on and limited workspace. Thanks, Ed

Airheads club is your best bet

Some opinions of the fore mentioned shop are not stellar to say the least. My very limited interactions with Tom from Rennsport Motorrad have been less than encouraging but I'm sure there are others who may sign praises. You may have better luck looking into or even joining the Airheads club MOA #214, Florida has a pretty strong club and they have tech days several times a year as well as sources for independent tech shops & services that can satisfy your needs.

Back