• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Rally Poster - Yes or No?

gregfeeler

Dances With Sheep
We are considering offering commemorative rally posters for sale. It's been years since rally posters were offered, so I'm asking for some feedback on the designs below. Assuming the posters are in the neighborhood of $10.00, and you could either pick one up at the rally, or order them and pay shipping to your home, or buy them from the on-line Gear Store, I have these questions:

1. Would you buy a poster?
2. Which format do you prefer?
3. Which font do you prefer?
4. Round or square border corners?

Thanks for all your help!

Attachments

• 1. Poster words logo  Art Deco asymmetrical_2.jpg
    1. Poster words logo Art Deco asymmetrical_2.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 172
  • 2. Poster words logo 2_2.jpg
    2. Poster words logo 2_2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 168
  • 3. Poster words logo Arial 3_2.jpg
    3. Poster words logo Arial 3_2.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 164
  • 4. Poster words logo Arial asymmetrical anniversary 4_2.jpg
    4. Poster words logo Arial asymmetrical anniversary 4_2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 168
  • 5. Poster words logo Arial asymmetrical_2.jpg
    5. Poster words logo Arial asymmetrical_2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 165
  • 6. Poster words logo Arial round corners 3_2.jpg
    6. Poster words logo Arial round corners 3_2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 168
  • 7. Poster words logo Art Deco asymmetrical anniversary 4_2.jpg
    7. Poster words logo Art Deco asymmetrical anniversary 4_2.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 169
They all look great really. :thumb
In the lower left-hand corner, there are numbers that should help sort the voting.
OM

They all look great really. :thumb
In the lower left-hand corner, there are numbers that should help sort the voting.
OM

Yeah, those are the numbers I'd like people to use, if they would. Thanks. But, you much have a favorite? Right? Actually, I've gotten feed back from some others who really like the art deco style fonts (#1 and $7) which I also like, but that kind of surprised me.

I like #6 because of the rounded corners and the font.
I also like the more noticeable dates.

I would not buy one. Sorry, not a poster person.

I think it's important to say if you'll buy or not.
They don't have much time to decide if they'll print them or not.

Is it the layout or the "art deco" font, or both, you like best? Does it matter to you if the gold boarder has square or rounded corners?

I prefer the top left (#1) font, the layout of both, the text of the bottom left (#7).

rounded corners would fit a little better with the font, but either will look good.

#7 with the rounded corners...............Superimpose an overhead of the actual rally pic?????????? Yes will buy

#3 or #6. Like the matching font to "wander farther", with anniversary word & dates. The Art Deco font looks out of place, IMHO.

Greg, How about the club making a request to BMW for a special dispensation to allow this one time exception to their no rondel rule?

#3 please.

My preference is for #6, but I would purchase a small metal sign (to place in garage), not a poster. Small means about 4 inches by 6 inches.

Back