• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Morning Reads: 14 December 2006

mika

Still Wondering
The motorcycling world viewed from the saddle of BMW. A daily look at all things BMW, Euro-bike, products and things I find interesting on the internet. With links to news, reviews, events, riding skills, maintenance and racing series updates. Morning Reads is a one stop for motorcycling information.

TodayÔÇÖs Birthdays / Calendar

birthdaytreat.carob.jpg

BMW Group Press Club:

BMW Group PressClub Canada

116691614-M.jpg

This Christmas Santa will be saying SO HO HO.
12/13/2007
Whitby. MINI Canada announced today that Jolly Old Saint Nick traded in his sleigh and reindeer for a Chili Red MINI Cooper with SOHO package. With its red body and contrasting white roof and mirror caps, Santa Claus and his new MINI will look festive all year round.
The name MINI is deceiving; Santa has already released a statement that he can fit hundreds of toys in his new MINI. The 50:50 rear split seats allows Santa to optimize his storage space whether transporting big presents or little elves.

ÔÇ£I love my MINI Cooper,ÔÇØ said Santa Claus. ÔÇ£Rudolf and the crew are getting old and it was time to update my image in order to excite the older children about Christmas again.ÔÇØ

The SOHO package offers many standard features for Santa to enjoy. The heated front seats and
Panorama glass sunroof allows he and Mrs. Clause to star gaze comfortably in his MINI on the cold North Pole nights. The 16ÔÇØ Bridge Spoke Alloy Wheels with All Season tires means that Father Christmas wonÔÇÖt have any problems getting around whether delivering presents in Whitehorse or St. JohnÔÇÖs.

Mrs. Claus is reassured knowing that Mr. Claus is safe traveling those long hauls because he is covered by MINI Checkpoint no-charge 3 year/60,000 km scheduled maintenance.

With an MSRP of $28,350 or $349 a month, 3.9% APR, $0 Down Payment and $0 Security Deposit on a 39 month lease term, Santa still has lots of money left over to buy toys for all the little girls and boys.

For more information on the 2006 MINI please visit, www.MINI.ca.

BMW Group Canada, based in Whitby, Ontario, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BMW AG and is responsible for the distribution of BMW luxury performance automobiles, Sports Activity Vehicles, Motorcycles, and MINI. BMW Group Financial Services Canada is a division of BMW Group Canada and offers retail financing and leasing programs on new and pre-owned BMW and MINI automobiles, as well as retail financing for new and pre-owned BMW Motorcycles. A total network of 39 BMW automobile retail centres,18 BMW motorcycle retailers, and 22 MINI retailers represents the BMW Group across the country.

BMW MOA Chartered Club:

BMW Of Battle Creek

Founded:
1/1/1972

Marcy Gunn (bcbmwclub@yahoo.com)
314 Cohasset
Battle Creek, MI 49014 US
www.geocities.com/bcbmwclub/home.html

Meetings:
1st Saturday each month, 7pm,
various members' homes.

Events:
Original Mini-Rally,
Green Valley Campground,
Sturgis, MI, April 30 ?óÔé¼ÔÇ£ May 2, 2004

News from the 2007 Rally area:
Gem??tlichkeit

Gem??tlichkeit is the warm, comfortable feeling
one receives from pleasant surroundings and atmosphere.
I think you will find that when you come here.

courthousepic.jpg

Old Courthouse Museum

Ozaukee ÔÇô Washington Daily News

Fond Du Lac Reporter

The Sheboygan Press

Daily Citizen, Beaver Dam

Weather

West Bend WI
Current

10 Day Forcast

United States
National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration

Canada
Meteorological Service of Canada

News:

MotorcycleDaily.com: US Dirtbike sales tied to Supercross participation. The old NASCAR belief of race on Sunday sell on Monday moves to motorcycles again.

Inter-Bike.co.uk: H&H enjoys another milestone year, setting numerous new world records for cars and motorcycles.

MotorcycleUSA.com: StarÔÇÖs V-Max concept bike.

Slashgear.com: KTMÔÇÖs new X-Bow

Gizmag.com: The DScar ÔÇô The most affordable dream car.

Gizmag.com: Goodwood 2007. Gizmag gives a run down on the 2007 event. This is a biggie for BMW and Rolls-Royce.

Snoxcycle.com: Now this is a Rounder bikesnowmobilewell its a Rounder something.

Beer News:

baxterbulletin.com: Brown ale beers are perfect for winter cooking

OnMilwaukee.com: Give the gift of Milwaukee.

Feature:

Dakar 2007 is coming in less than a month. I have been searching for interesting links to get ready to follow the race this year. Here are three to get you started.

The official Dakar 2007 website.

Dakar 2007 Route pdf

Hog Wild News. This is the blog of the 2006 V-Rod powered sidecar rig of team Hog Wild Racing. The blog and the other pages on their site are a fun way to dip your toes in the sands and get ready for 2007.

Adventure Posts:

Courier-Journal.com: On the Road ÔÇô A local photographer traveled 6,000 miles to shoot a calendar about female mechanics.

This is an story on so many levels. The article originates from Louisville Kentucky and The Courier-Journaltouches. In its original form it appeared in the arts section. As a web posting it contains a look into several different thread topics that have recently been on the forum including entry riders, female involvement in all levels sport/business of motorcycles, the problems of carrying camera gear on a bike and touring.

Gear:

Gizmodo.com: I will admit to being a GPS Luddite of sorts. My fear is not of the advancement of technology but of where it will take me. Titled ÔÇ£GPS Coolness: Downloading Suunto and Garmin Forerunner Data into Google EarthÔÇØ made me stop and look. This application is beginning to peak my curiosity.

Riding Skills:

Bikes in the Fast Lane: Motorcycle accidents and the USA.

The NHTSA.gov report on accidents in the US is out. It is a 224 page document that covers all of the statistical research done on accidents for 2005. The motorcycle accident pull out is a much shorter document of a few pages. The article gives some context to view the numbers with. I have attached the motorcycle statistics for 2005 at the end of this section.

Video:

HelmetHairblog.com: Motorcycle commercial that makes you smile.

Helmet Hair takes a look at two funny Big Dog Motorcycle commercials. They are kind of funny. I have never experienced the first. The second makes me think. Spend a second reading Helmet HairÔÇÖs comments before viewing it. Then once you look at it spend a minute thinking about BMW

Technology:

Gizmodo.com: A tiny phone that makes calls and that is it.

wired.com: Wired tells us why we donÔÇÖt need vista now. With the release of the new MS operating system many of us will wonder if we need to upgrade or not.

Wonderings:

Pin striping may be what originally hooked me on BMWs. I was in my early thirties and was ready to make the move from the brands, both European and Japanese; I had ridden before to the German marque I had lusted after since seeing my first R75. My first roadster was silver with the beautiful double blue pin strip, one thick one thin. It had a simple elegance that I really liked and was lacking on other bikes of the day. It spoke the German version of Big Dogs hypnotic narratorÔÇÖs lines.

How much has the marque really changed versus how much the image has changed?
Is the move to be a higher volume market driven brand bike from being a high end specialty European motorcycle marque that you did not run into on every ride, causing some of the discord among us BMW owners?

I spent a couple of minutes with online dictionaries. I compared the words ÔÇ£brandÔÇØ and ÔÇ£marqueÔÇØ.

The definitions found for brand were not unexpected. Each returned a list that seemed to have the same progression from 1. kind, grade, or make, as indicated by a stamp, trademark, or the like: 2. a mark made by burning or otherwise, to indicate kind, grade, make, ownership, etc. 3. a mark formerly put upon criminals with a hot iron. 4. any mark of disgrace; stigma.

The definitions for marque we much more limited. The one that struck me was this: ÔÇ£a product model or type, as of a luxury or racing car.ÔÇØ To understand what something means sometimes means tuning your ear to hear what is not said. There are volumes not said in this definition of marque that speak to the meaning that is understood.

The rational rider in me can understand and like the current offerings from BMW. I see a level of technology that still reaches me. I have built enough product pricing models in different industries to have some idea of the tradeoffs and compromises BMW makes to get the bikes we buy priced on the show room floor. I donÔÇÖt like the price but I do understand the factors going into them.

The romantic rider in me is not as comfortable. The reasons are found in what I believe to be a shift from BMW as a marque to yet another brand of motorcycles. Marques bespeak quality, with certain elegance and a bit of high strung racing history. Brands merely separate the cattle and as you find yourself slipping down the line of definitions you end up as a mark of disgrace.

I do not subscribe to belief of some on the forum that BMW has devolved down the definition line, Rather, I believe that BMW is at a point that can define it as a brand and then run the risks of devolution, or redefines what the marque and its history is made of.

All of this wondering from a couple of cruiser commercials originally intended just to make you smile.

Word of the Day:

Yellow Jacket : A small wasp with yellow and black markings. 2. A BMW with yellow and black paint scheme.

Woot

Todays Woot

The Blog

Bike Candy:
John Surtees on his 1939 BMW Kompressor

116594918-M.jpg

Unless noted otherwise, I have no known commercial interest in any products discussed in the Morning Reads

The Pit Crew View: Racing News:

All things BMW

BMW Sauber F1 Team - Jerez Test - Day one
Test in Jerez.
13thÔÇô 15th December 2006
Day one ÔÇô Wednesday

Weather conditions:
Dry all day, mostly sunny.
Air: 9/17??C, track: 9/21??C

Number of cars participating: 17

Fastest lap overall: 1:19.467 min, Heikki Kovalainen, Renault

Nick Heidfeld:
Chassis / engine: BMW Sauber F1.06B-04 / BMW P86 V8
Test kilometres today: 367 km (83 laps)
Fastest lap: 1:20.209 min (on lap 4)

Sebastian Vettel:
Chassis / engine: BMW Sauber F1.06B-05 / BMW P86 V8
Test kilometres today: 416 km (94 laps)
Fastest lap: 1:20.575 min (on lap 82)

Programme:
The last test of the year is focused on two tasks: to get more mileage on the new quick shift gearbox and to gain further information about the Bridgestone Potenza tyres. Today Nick concentrated on set-up work, also testing some new components. Sebastian started with set-up work too and carried out an aerodynamic test in the afternoon plus a systems check programme including differential and traction control.

What comes next:
Tomorrow Robert Kubica will take over from Sebastian to join Nick. The main targets remain testing the gearbox and continuing the set-up work with regard to the new tyres.

AMA

AMA: ISDE Junior World Trophy to be on display at Museum

AMA: Willie G. Davidson to be featured speaker at Museums 2007 Daytona Breakfast.

transworldmotocross.com: Four arenacross champions to race Bookoo Arenacross.

MotorcycleDaily.com: Yamaha announces its 2007 race team.

Dakar

Moto-Newsblog.com: Team PanAmerica Destination Dakar
MotoGP

The Cherry Creek News: A ride on SuzukiÔÇÖs MotoGP bike

page 2

Last update: December 10, 2006

Events:

logo.gif
Chartered Clubs & Local Events

Fellow members and clubs post local events here, which are great reasons to get out and ride or visit an area.

Posted on a tip from Voni, Being a Lilydale river rat, I will have to do a bit more research to give you the lake location until then ÔÇô

59th Annual I-CYCLE Derby ÔÇô New Years Day, 2006
Jan 1st, 2007
Registration starts at 9am
First rider out at 10:30am
11:30-12:30 lunch
Second leg 1:15pm

Host:
Chief's Towing
8610 Harriet Ave S
Bloomington MN 55420

Questions:
Betty Valiant 952 445 4379
or
Gene Erickson 952 447 4318

CHARLOTTE NORTH CAROLINA EUROPEAN BIKE NIGHT
Ducati Motorcycles of Charlotte hosts Charlotte's monthly gathering of motorcycles and scooters of European heritage held on the second Tuesday of each month from 6:30 to 9:00 at Mac's Speed Shop (this is a casual dining restaurant and bar that specialzes in BBQ) in Charlotte, North Carolina. This event is open to all owners of European bikes and scooters and will be a great way to socialize with others as well as have a great meal in a motorcycle themed restaurant. We hope to see you there!

For directions to Mac's Speed Shop (macspeedshop.com) 2511 South Boulevard, Charlotte, North Carolina. For more information call Larry at BMW-Ducati Motorcycles Charlotte at 704-882-6106 or visit our website at www.bmw-ducati.com

hp_02.jpg

January 5-7, 2007
Roundup Centre
Stampede Park

hp_02.jpg

Edmonton Motorcycle Show
January 12-14, 2007
Northlands
Agricom

hp_02.jpg

January 25-28, 2007
Tradex Exhibition Centre
Abbotsford
, B.C.

intro_02.jpg

February 10-12
Centre de foires de Quebec

motorcycleshowslogoImage1153431147106.jpg

San Mateo CA December 15-17 2006
Novi MI January 5 ÔÇô 7 2006
Washington DC January 12 ÔÇô 14 2006
New York NY January 19 ÔÇô 21 2006
Cleveland OH January 26 ÔÇô 28 2007
Minneapolis MN February 2 ÔÇô 4 2006
Chicago IL February 9 ÔÇô 11 2006
Atlanta GA February 23 ÔÇô 26 2006[/size]

cheche.jpg

2007 Dakar
January 3 ÔÇô 21, 2007

logo_legend.jpg

Heroes Legend | Classic Ride to Dakar
March 1-17,2007
Paris to Dakar

3519f3f22e02b47dac10bd13107d517b.jpg

TT 2007: Saturday 26th May to Friday 8th June.
16042762.gif
Complete Isle of Man guide.

AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days
July 27-29, 2007
Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
Lexington, Ohio

header-new_n.gif

September 7,8 & 9 2007
Motorcycle Races & Concours
Miller Motorsports Park
Tooele, Utah

logo_motogp.gif

2007 MotoGP Calendar

March 10: Qatar, Doha/Losail**
March 25: Spain, Jerez de la Frontera
April 22: Turkey, Istanbul
May 6: China, Shanghai
May 20: France, Le Mans
June 3: Italy, Mugello
June 10: Catalunya, Catalunya
June 24: Great Britian, Donington Park
June 30: Netherlands, Assen**
July 15: Germany , Sachsenring
July 22: United States, Laguna Seca*
August 19: Czech Republic, Brno
September 2: San Marino & Riviera di Rimini, Misano
September 16: Portugal, Estoril
September 23: Japan, Motegi
October 14: Australia, Phillip Island
October 21: Malaysia, Sepang
November 4: Valencia, Ricardo Tormo ÔÇô Valencia

* : MotoGP Class Only
**: Saturday

30918_news_thumb.jpg

2007 World Superbike Calendar - Provisional

February 24 : Qatar, Doha/Losail**
March 4: Australia, Phillip Island
April 22: Spain, Ricardo Tormo ÔÇô Valencia
May 6: Italy, Monza
May 27: Great Britian, Silverstone
June 24: San Marino, Misano
July 23: Czech Republic, Brno
August 5: Great Britian, Brands Hatch
September 2: Netherlands, Assen
September 9: Germany, Lausitzring
September 20: Italy, Imola
October 7: France, Magny-Cours
TBD : South Aftica, Kyalami (pending certification)

s-amasuperbike-t.gif

AMASuperbike.com
DATE, LOCATION
March 7-10
Daytona International Speedway, Daytona Beach, FL
The Daytona 200 by Honda 1.800.PITSHOP
www.racetickets.com

April 20-22
Barber Motorsports Park, Birmingham, AL
(Superbike Doubleheader)
Honda Superbike Classic 1.800.240.2300
www.barbermotorsports.com

April 27-29
California Speedway, Fontana, CA
(Superbike Doubleheader)
Suzuki Superbike Challenge 1.800.944.RACE
www.californiaspeedway.com

May 18-20
Infineon Raceway, Sonoma, CA
(Superbike Doubleheader)
Kawasaki AMA Superbike Showdown 1.800.870.RACE
www.infineonraceway.com

June 1-3
Road America, Elkhart Lake, WI
(Superbike Doubleheader)
AMA Suzuki Superbike Doubleheader 1.800.365.RACE
www.roadamerica.com

June 22-24
Miller Motorsports Park, Tooele, UT
(Superbike Doubleheader)
Honda Summit of Speed 1.866.297.2636
www.millermotorsportspark.com

July 20-22
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Monterey, CA **
The Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix 1.800.327.SECA
www.laguna-seca.com

August 3-5
Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Lexington, OH
Honda Super Cycle Weekend, presented by Dunlop Tires
(Superbike Doubleheader) 1.800.MID.OHIO
www.midohio.com

August 17-19
Virginia International Raceway, Alton, VA
Suzuki Big Kahuna Nationals, presented by Parts Unlimited
(Superbike Doubleheader) 1.303.377.3278
www.virclub.com
www.M1event.com

August 31-Sept. 2
Road Atlanta, Braselton, GA
AMA Suzuki Superbike Showdown, presented by Makita
(Superbike Doubleheader) 1.800.849.RACE
www.roadatlanta.com

Sept. 15-16
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Monterey, CA
AMA Superbike Championship 1.800.327.SECA
www.laguna-seca.com

Sept. 28-30
Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Lexington, OH
AMA Superbike Championship Shootout 1.800.MID.OHIO
www.midohio.com
**AMA & Moto GP combined weekend
Total Events: 12
Dates and Locations Subject to Change

s-amasupermoto-t.gif

AMASupermoto.com
2007 Schedule - AMA Supermoto Championship presented by
Parts Unlimited

Date, Location
June TBA,
Columbus, OH

June 23,
Miller Motorsports Park,
Tooele, UT

July 8,
Waterford Hills Motorsports Track,
Clarkston, MI

July 15,
Downtown, Syracuse, NY
August 4,
X-Games, Home Depot Center,
Los Angeles, CA*

September 1,
Music City Motorplex,
Nashville, TN

September 15,
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca,
Monterey, CA**

September 23,
Pacific Raceway,
Seattle, WA

November 11,
Queen Mary,
Long Beach, CA

*AMA endorsed. Non-AMA Supermoto Championship points-paying event.
**Event to be confirmed.

s-amaflattrack-t.gif

AMAFlatTrack.com

2007 AMA Flat Track Championship Schedule*
Date, Location, Type, Series

March 7
Municipal Stadium,
Daytona Beach, FL
Short Track GNC Singles

March 8
Municipal Stadium,
Daytona Beach, FL
Short Track GNC Singles

May 26
Illinois State Fairgrounds,
Springfield, IL
Tourist Trophy GNC Singles

May 27
Springfield, IL
Mile GNC Twins

June 16
Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds,
Davenport, IA
Half-mile GNC Twins

June 23
Route 66 Raceway,
Joliet, IL
Half-mile GNC Twins

June 30
Allen County Fairgrounds,
Lima, OH
Half-mile GNC Twins

July 14
Virginia Motor Speedway,
Saluda, VA
Half-mile GNC Twins

July 21
Darke County Fairgrounds,
Greenville, OH
Half-mile GNC Twins

July 28
Hagerstown Speedway,
Hagerstown, MD
Half-mile GNC Twins

August 7
Jackpine Gypsies Clubgrounds,
Sturgis, SD
Short Track GNC Singles

August 10
Castle Rock Race Park,
Castle Rock, WA

August 11
Castle Rock Race Park,
Castle Rock, WA
Short Track GNC Singles

August 19
Peoria Race Park,
Peoria, IL

August 25
I-96 Speedway,
Lake Odessa,
MI Half-mile GNC Twins

September 1
Springfield, IL
Short Track GNC Singles

September 2 Illinois State Fairgrounds,
Springfield, IL
Mile GNC Twins

October 6 Scioto Downs,
Columbus, OH
Half-mile GNC Twins

*Dates and locations subject to change

s-amamotocross-t.gif

AMAMotocross.com

May 19-20
Hangtown Motocross Classic,
Sacramento, CA;
1.800.HANGTOWN

May 26-27
High Point Raceway,
Mt. Morris, PA;

June 9-10
MX 338,
Southwick, MA;

June 16-17
Budds Creek Motocross Park,
Budds Creek, MD;

June 30-July 1
Red Bud Track N Trail,
Buchanan, MI;

July 14-15
Unadilla Valley Sports Center,
New Berlin, NY;

July 21-22
Thunder Valley,
Lakewood, CO;

July 28-29
Washougal Motocross Park,
Washougal, WA;
August 11-12
Spring Creek MX Park,
Millville, MN;

August 25-26
Steel City Raceway,
Delmont, PA;

September 1-2
Freestone County Raceway,
Wortham, TX;

September 8-9
Glen Helen Raceway,
San Bernardino,
CA; 909.880.1733

Dates and Locations Subject to Change

ATV_whitebkgndSZD.jpg

AMA Pro ATV Championship

What I learned from MIKA today!

The old NASCAR axiom Race on Sunday sell on Monday

also applies to Motorcycles

MINI Ss are neat little cars with one significant flaw: its front wheel drive. torque steer, weight distrabution and transfer, its a shame that they ruined such a car by making it FWD. Doesnt seem to bother a lot of people though, they sell well.

i often wonder:

"how long does it take m1ka to write up the "moring reads" each day???"

as always, much appreciated

BubbaZanetti said:
i often wonder:

"how long does it take m1ka to write up the "moring reads" each day???"

as always, much appreciated

The short answer to your question is between 2 and 2 ?¢ hours per day to assemble the basic link version of the Morning Reads. The ÔÇ£normalÔÇØ day is broken into two production sessions.

AM ÔÇô
ÔÇó Post and proof the daily post you read.
ÔÇó Send an e-mail to the contact of the Chartered Club of the Day letting them know they have been featured.
ÔÇó Begin setting up the next days reads by
Updating fields such as the birthday date and image
Selecting the next featured club
Selecting the next Word of the Day
Update the Rally information
Pick the Bike Candy
ÔÇó Prepare and update a daily cheat sheet I use to keep track of things
ÔÇó Read the Morning Read that you are reading.

All of this takes a minimum of half an hour to the max of an hour that I allow for it. I use the timer on my stove and limit myself to an hour in the AM.

PM-
I am a news junkie and have the national news on the tube turned on between 5:30 and 7:00PM. I listen to it rather than watch it. This is the time I use to select the links to put into the Morning Reads for the next days posting. I check my bookmarks include and a growing RSS feeds for items to include.

I scan links for content. Some I will go deeper to get to the primary source that you finally see in the Morning Reads. I have on occasion just inserted a link from a site I am comfortable with but that is dangerous. I do not fully read the articles until after they are posted on the Forum. These are the things that I have collected during the day for my morning reading.

The work load in posting something like this is front end loaded. By this I mean that I spent days of work that never will be posted in order to make it a sustainable long term project. I continue to learn and fine tune things and that is what keeps me interested enough to post as a hobby.

There are a few wild cards out there that can run up my time in a post. Mistakes on my production eats up time quickly in the morning. Press releases from BMW that need to be chunked up, edited down or both before they are in a form that I can post take a surprising amount of time. Tasks such as downloading and manipulated pictures to include in posts take time. As my skills improve these go quickly. Yet a minute here and a minute there and soon you can be talking some serious accumulated time.

My biggest time waster is curiosity. Something will catch my eye and I am off like a bird dog chasing a rabbit. Most of the time it leads to something but I have to admit to wasting time that never results in a post.

That first Big Dog commercial was quite funny; the second was informative.
I didn't know the Mini was FWD. Is there that much torque steer? Probably noticeable in the S.

stewby said:
I didn't know the Mini was FWD. Is there that much torque steer? Probably noticeable in the S.
No way to dodge torque steer on a FWD platform, especially one with power mods. the MINI still handles great for FWD, and they continually rock the competition in auto-Xs, but that has more to do with the short wheelbase length, tight suspension, and mostly driver competence. understeer, torque steer, front wheel drive FTL.

btw MINI claims to have "eliminated the torque steer problem" by using equal-length halfshafts. but yet, the laws of physics prevail.

FWIW.

nhlkats said:
btw MINI claims to have "eliminated the torque steer problem" by using equal-length halfshafts. but yet, the laws of physics prevail.

FWIW.

They use the same techniques as Bose. Better _____________ through marketing :)

M1ka said:
The short answer to your question is between 2 and 2 ?¢ hours per day to assemble the basic link version of the Morning Reads. The ÔÇ£normalÔÇØ day is broken into two production sessions.

<SNIP>

My biggest time waster is curiosity. Something will catch my eye and I am off like a bird dog chasing a rabbit. Most of the time it leads to something but I have to admit to wasting time that never results in a post.

Can't thank you enough! The time you give so selflessly is amazing ; ) We are all richer from your sharing.

Your curiosity brings us some wonderfully fine information about our favorite subjects. We appreciate that even more.

Thank YOU!!!!

Voni
sMiling

morning reads

Thanks M1ka.

Guess you won't have time left over to run for anything , eh? :)

Rinty

rinty said:
Thanks M1ka.

Guess you won't have time left over to run for anything , eh? :)

Rinty

By nature I bounce around being a devils advocate at time, tilting at windmills and being part of the loyal opposition. If I ran for office and were elected I would start a debate with myself which would lead into a crusade where I was on both sides and in the end I would have to start the process to impeach myself.

I figure I will avoid the entire hassle and keep on doing what I am doing until it isnÔÇÖt fun any more, or someone kicks me out.
:laugh

Back