• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

MOAL 2nd Sat R-2-E, 8July, y’all!

HSVPhil

AlaBeemer_Prez
We’re coming up on July folks; thus the MOAL Second Saturday Ride-2-Eat as well!

I know the camaraderie & food will be good; hard to say what the weather will be like on July 8th - except it’s sure to be very warm! We’ve tested the route and we’ve tasted the food, so we just need some MOAL members to Ride, Drive, Fly or hitchhike to the Stash House Restaurant just south of Cullman. - Actual address: 123 Lindsey Rd. Lat/Lon: N34° 07.192' W86° 51.447’

It wants to be the up&coming Alabama Distillery & Winery someday; But they’re still trying to satisfy the Tax Man of many levels of Government Bureaucracy this month… So take the building’s explicit graphics with a big pinch of chutzpah. We’re not intending to go Riding and Eating & Drinking anyway…https://thestashhouseal.business.site/

I’m attaching my route from Huntsville to Cullman for your consideration. As usual, we’ll depart the Blue Plate Cafe on Governor’s Drive around 0845 to gas up quickly at the Murphy’s Gas station on the South Parkway (90 octane, non-ethanol gas). I hope we’ll all rendezvous right around 11:00 {which is when they’re suppose to open}!

Get out of your ‘comfort zone’ and come meet some enthusiastic MOAL & NAVMC biker buddies on 8Jul23 in Cullman, AL [just up from I-65].

Comments & questions to el Presidente.
Happy Trails everyone, Phil & Karen

president@bmwmoal.org

Garmin GPS waypoints for Huntsville & Cullman, Alabama

View attachment July-23-R2E-v2.GPX

T’was a respectable turn-out for the AlaBeemer’s 2nd-Saturday Ride-2-Eat.
Me & Mrs-HSV led two other northerners down toward Cullman on many curvy and less-than-pristine backroads.

We were joined by eight others who rode up from BHM or arrived via large sedan.

We had some good & inexpensive bar-food... Pam had a large and healthy-looking BBQ salad, K & others enjoyed the pulled pork sandwich w/one side, and yours truly had a delicious 9” Philly Cheesesteak with Alabama’s favorite side: mac n’cheese!

Here’s the exterior before the doors opened AND only then did the T’storm pass over!
The-Stash-House.jpeg

Here’s some of the attendees enjoying some 8th of July camaraderie!

MOAL_Attendees.jpeg

Happy Trails whenever U can - Ciao!
HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen
USAF-Ret'd — & — USN-Ret’d

'75 R90S ————— '82 R100CS
’09 KLX250S ——— ’08 CRF230L
'14 K-GT ————— '16 R1200RS
’05 Vespa 200L
:kbasa :wave

Back