• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

I'm ready for more jokes.

My mother-in-law came for dinner the other night and noticed the dog was staring at her. She asked, "Why is that damed dog staring at me"?
I responded, "Probably because you are using his dish".
:eek
OM

Old Bill was concerned that his wife might be losing her hearing. So from about 20 feet across the room he asked "can you hear me?" No answer. So he walked toward her and from about 15 feet he repeated the question. Then from ten feet he asked her again. Finally he walked to within about five feet of her and he asked again. And she replied, "for the fourth time, yes"!!

."A man gets a text from his neighbor":
I am so sorry, Bob. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess. I have been tapping your wife, day and night when you're not around. In fact, more than you do. I'm not getting any at home, but that's no excuse. I can no longer live with the guilt and I hope you will accept my sincerest apology with my promise that it won't happen again.
The man, anguished and betrayed, went into his bedroom, grabbed his gun, and without a word, shot his wife and killed her.
A few moments later, he got a second text message from the guy:
Damned autocorrect. I meant "wifi", not "wife."

We all know how important the weather is to riding and outside events.
March can be kinda iffy.......no matter where you are.

OM

An 80 year old R100 owner goes for a physical. All of his tests come back with normal results.

The doctor says, "George, everything looks great.

How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with God?"

George replies, "God and I are tight.

He knows I have poor eyesight, so He's fixed it so when I get up in the middle of the night

to go to the bathroom, poof! The light goes on.

When I'm done, poof! The light goes off."

"Wow, that's incredible," the doctor says.

A little later in the day, the doctor calls George's wife. "Ethel,"

he says, "George is doing fine!

But I had to call you because I'm in awe of his relationship with God.

Is it true that he gets up during the night, and poof! the light goes on in the bathroom,

and when he's done, poof! the light goes off?"

"Oh sweet Jesus" exclaims Ethel.

"He's peein' in the refrigerator again!

I've been reading about the future. They say in 3026 years it will be either very bad or very good,

It'll be 5050

My wife thinks it's weird that I stare at the window when it's raining really heavy outside.

It would be a lot less weird if she let me in

Ed and Carolyn met while on a singles cruise and Ed fell head over heels for her. When they discovered they lived in the same city only a few miles apart Ed was ecstatic. He immediately started asking her out when they got home. Within a couple of weeks, Ed had taken Carolyn to dance clubs, restaurants, concerts, movies, and museums. Ed even let her clean his BMW R1200 GS. Ed became convinced that Carolyn was indeed his soul mate…and true love.

Every date seemed better than the last. On the one-month anniversary of their first dinner on the cruise ship, Ed took Carolyn to a fine restaurant.
While having cocktails and waiting for their salad, Ed said, “I guess you can tell I’m very much in love with you. I’d like a little serious talk before our relationship continues to the next stage.

So, before I get a box out of my jacket and ask you a life changing question, it’s only fair to warn you, I’m a total golf nut. I play golf, I read about golf, I watch golf on TV. In short, I eat, sleep, and breathe golf. If that’s going to be a problem for us, you’d better say so now!” Carolyn took a deep breath and responded, “Ed that certainly won’t be a problem. I love you as you are and I love golf too; but, since we’re being totally honest with each other, you need to know that for the last five years I’ve…I’ve been a hooker.”

“That’s alright.” Ed said, “I bet it’s because you’re not keeping your wrists straight when you hit the ball.”

Back