• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hello from CenTX R1200R Classic

anotherbmw

Howdy y'all?

I picked up a 2012 R1200R Classic last month with 2,000 mls on her. I have had many motorcycles in my life, but only one BMW before (2005 K1200S). This is my first Boxer and after my first 1,000 miles I must say I got exactly what I wanted. A light and fast bike with a perfect torque curve and enough hp to get me into trouble :brad

Can't wait to get some better riding weather, January was cold but at least dry, February not so much....

Will post some pics and stuff later.

Ride on, Olaf

welcome aboard Olaf:wave

Seems we have a few new members signing on from CENTEX lately.

Love the Classic and the wire wheels as well. Not as warp speed as the S, but still way plenty and a lot more nimble.
Since CENTEX is larger than some snowed in states, where about are you? Not the greatest day for a ride today for sure...nor tomorrow they say.

Welcome Aboard!

Welcome to the club and the forum - Great part of the country you live in, not far from hill country and good weather year-round!

Thanks for being a member!

Back