• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Customer service....where it has been and where it may be headed.

Omega Man

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
Staff member
Customer service....where it has been and where it may be headed.

There is an old saying- "Bad news travels fast, good news takes the scenic route". I don't know who gets the credit for that, but it seems accurate.

Many may have noted encouragement here on the forum to celebrate good customer service as it's important (I believe) to let those that have provided good service with at least a hearty Thank You.

From CBS Sunday Morning, real customer service agents relate stories of help, anger and resolution.

Something to think about.....

OM

AI is going to be a godsend to marketers that prioritize excellent customer relations management (CRM) practices. The trick will be to seamlessly weave AI and human customer service agent experience together.

If an AI BOT can solve my problem I'll be glad to speak with the AI BOT.

Hopefully, most venting will occur with the BOTs leaving the humans to take less abuse and give them more time to solve people's problems.

Our DMV uses an AI Bot on it's chat and it's awful. It only knows the easy questions and I feel like someone who has an easy question won't be chatting with a bot, they'll just look it up. Ehh, who am I anyway

New "Perplexity.ai" Browser

Jeff Bezos is behind the creation of a new AI-based browser which goes by the name of "Perplexity.AI." Anyone can try it out. Here's the URL:https://www.perplexity.ai

I heard about it today, DL'd it to my iPhone and have been asking it some questions today. As I expected the answers are fairly complete, but pretty bland. Seems that Bezos wants to compete with Google. Good luck with that!

Back