• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Beer Garden Volunteers

Love Scotch... but Dewars?!?! I am WAY to snobbish for that stuff. I need Cask Strength at the very least.

Not sure about Dewars, but I can tell you there are plans for a full bar, serving mixed drinks and wine along with a sure-fire Das Rally favorite....wine slushies!

any discussion about what will be on sale?

I'm sure lots of fancy Micro Brews but personally I'd be happy with a good supple of cold Miller Light.

As far as volunteering..............................4 hour shift? Really, I'd give you 2 but I'm not sure about 4.

jason

Hi Jim,

I've got 14 Chromeheads lined up for our requested shift Thursday evening. Would that be 8-12?

Thanks. PM sent.

Hi Jim,

I've got 14 Chromeheads lined up for our requested shift Thursday evening. Would that be 8-12?

Thanks. PM sent.

YES !

Always great to see the chromeheads! Have sent this along to Pat Dial. You boys are in ! YAHOO!!!

We are going to have us a RALLY!

MAD DOG
BMW MOA National Beer Garden Chair
Das Rally 2016:drink

Hamburg Brewing Company

I'm looking forward to trying one of local brews. This looks like it has a lot of possibilities and it's only 2.2 miles from the fairgrounds. Check out the pictures as they have very nice grounds as well:

http://www.hamburgbrewing.com

Last edited:
Dave and I are hoping to help out in the beer tent on Wednesday evening, to serve the volunteers. I've sent an email to Paul Ruffell.

YES !

Always great to see the chromeheads! Have sent this along to Pat Dial. You boys are in ! YAHOO!!!

We are going to have us a RALLY!

MAD DOG
BMW MOA National Beer Garden Chair
Das Rally 2016:drink

Thanks Jim! :dance

Cheryl - You'll always be a Chromehead. :thumb

Hi Randy. :wave

New to the Club and the Rally, I can volunteer for a shift or two. I sent an email.

Thanks

Thanks for the help, Tom. :thumb

It seems that everyone who does some volunteering at the Rally, always comes away saying that the volunteering increased their fun factor and also their number of friends. :thumb

Cheers!

Paul

Paul F. Ruffell
DAS Rally Volunteer Chair
hamburgvolunteers@gmail.com

Back