• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Beautiful BMW Damsels-Bikes and the Women who Pose with Them

Here is one of my favorite pictures and remember this is the seat, the bikes seat, not the girls seat, that inspired the seat for my Cafe Racer, just love the seat, both of them. :brad

Thanks,
Shane

As she looks over her shoulder to wait for the Harley crowd to catch up.

Another Damsel

A damsel with a scraggly looking driver!

Attachments

• 600610_474781152548679_1974144663_n.jpg
    600610_474781152548679_1974144663_n.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 507
Back in the mid to late '80's it seemed like I couldn't look at a MOA ON's and not see a picture of Fran Crane with or on a BMW motorcycle setting a new coast to coast transcontinental land record. If I could I would post her picture.

Back in the mid to late '80's it seemed like I couldn't look at a MOA ON's and not see a picture of Fran Crane with or on a BMW motorcycle setting a new coast to coast transcontinental land record. If I could I would post her picture.

http://www.ironbutt.com/fran/fran1.html barryg, I had the great privilege of riding with Fran on 3 consecutive SCMA Three Flags Classic Runs in the seventies; plus other IB rides.
fran1.jpg

Thx Don. I never met met her, just seems like I read alot about her back then. Then she's gone and it's been over 20 years. Time moves on. Barry

From the British TV series "The return of the Saint". OK, they're not riding....but....

Attachments

• ogilvy-motorcycle-girls-400.jpg
    ogilvy-motorcycle-girls-400.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 383
Jacqui Van Ham

I'm not sure Van Ham wants to be considered a "damsel". Interesting person though, Nice tattoos.

Attachments

• van ham.jpg
    van ham.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 382
Back