• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2024 Coddiwomple Registration is open!

It was, yes was, a successful Coddiwomple for me. I finished up and submitted the last two pics yesterday, Apr. 30, to hit my 1250 point target (the number matching my bike's displacement). I also managed to keep my points all in the southern most counties of California, Imperial and San Diego.

I tend to think the setting of personal goals is important, especially if you know you do not have a chance of winning. If I thought I had any chance of that, I'd be all in. But for me there is no point in going all out to just end in the lower middle of the pack. I crossed the line on day one of the Coddiwomple, and finished my goals before the first month had expired. This made it success for me.

Back