• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2023 Richmond VA: The 50th National MOA Rally

We didn’t initially include the QR code this year. We found it faster and easier to simply look you up by your name when you arrive. However, I added the QR code back to the confirmation. If you request the email to be resent to you via this link, https://bmwmoaf.regfox.com/the50th#resend-conf, enter your email address and you will get an email with the QR code included.

Check in is actually very easy. Provide your name in the welcome tent and we will take care of the rest. No need to worry about the confirmation code or email. Certainly you can bring the email, but not necessary.

Ted

Thank you Ted.....See ya there!

We didn’t initially include the QR code this year. We found it faster and easier to simply look you up by your name when you arrive. However, I added the QR code back to the confirmation. If you request the email to be resent to you via this link, https://bmwmoaf.regfox.com/the50th#resend-conf, enter your email address and you will get an email with the QR code included.

Check in is actually very easy. Provide your name in the welcome tent and we will take care of the rest. No need to worry about the confirmation code or email. Certainly you can bring the email, but not necessary.

Ted

Awesome, it works. Got my code, lol.

So me, the wife and the dog are coming in our toy hauler. I see on the map there is an RV check in. Do we have to check in twice? Once for the rally then go checkin for our RV site or can it all be done at one or the other?

So me, the wife and the dog are coming in our toy hauler. I see on the map there is an RV check in. Do we have to check in twice? Once for the rally then go checkin for our RV site or can it all be done at one or the other?

Not sure about RV check in, but be sure to bring proof of your dog’s age. Must be of legal age (in dog years) to get into the beer tent.

It is a two step process for RVs. Check in for the rally, then rv to be directed to the correct site. It won’t be difficult.

And the RV Committee still has Volunteer needs
beginning on Monday for those of you that qualify for
arrival that soon. A Monday/Tuesday arrival into RV area
would likely complete Rally Registration later in the week
of set-up, but before Thursday.

And the RV Committee still has Volunteer needs
beginning on Monday for those of you that qualify for
arrival that soon. A Monday/Tuesday arrival into RV area
would likely complete Rally Registration later in the week
of set-up, but before Thursday.

On my wishlist would be a brief outline of the duties of each volunteer opportunity on the signup page. It’s iffy signing up for something (especially if you’re a first timer) when you aren’t sure what skills are needed. And sometimes the duties change with changes in the facilities. When I was a gofer at St Paul it was a constant rush to keep the water jugs filled with water and ice. The following year the tasks were entirely different

Pete

I didn't see anything in the ON and this page on the website doesn't provide much other than what the various committees are. You could find one that sounded interesting, click on it, and see if there's a contact point that you could query for some info.

https://rally.bmwmoa.org/volunteer/

I can't seem to access the schedule or seminar listing. I click on those icons and get a frowny face with a 'reset connection' note. Is it just me? I won't take it personally. :laugh

I signed up each day for something different. If I'm not up to the task & get fired I won't miss the pay & I'll find something else to do.

I signed up each day for something different. If I'm not up to the task & get fired I won't miss the pay & I'll find something else to do.

Trust me you won't get fired and there really is no specific skills needed for any of the volunteer efforts. They are happy to have the extra set of hands !!

I'm trying to access the discount tickets for Kings Dominion and the link asks for a log in. I don't have one, and there's no way to register. What gives?

Is there anyway to get the preplanned rides in a GPX format so we can use our own navigation software? The barcodes that are on the flyer require one to install an ap to use the maps.

Trust me you won't get fired and there really is no specific skills needed for any of the volunteer efforts. They are happy to have the extra set of hands !!

I should have put a :usa:D after my reply. I see your from Charlotte NC I'm just north in Huntersville.

Is there anyway to get the preplanned rides in a GPX format so we can use our own navigation software? The barcodes that are on the flyer require one to install an ap to use the maps.

If you go to the Rally website, scroll down and you will find the rides, there you can download in .gpx format.

I'm trying to access the discount tickets for Kings Dominion and the link asks for a log in. I don't have one, and there's no way to register. What gives?

Log in to the Kings Dominion site with the username KDBMW and the password KDBMW.

And instead of of over-thinking where to volunteer, when you find yourself not having much to do, just go to the Volunteers both and ask where they need a warm body. :thumb

Back