• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Shipping mixup… missing helmet.

kychris02

Hey BMWMOA'ers… long shot hope to solve a mystery. I had a new helmet, some Turbofluffy T-shirts and a few other items shipped from the Hamburg national rally last week. What arrived was someone else's stuff. No ID in the package but here's a shot of the contents. The shipping company also sleuthing on this. Hope that my helmet and this package simply have swapped labels. Looks like an 82nd Airborne T-shirt but nothing else to go on at this time. Maybe the rider is still out on the road. My package does have receipts with my name included. Thanx if you have any leads….

IMG_7930.jpg

Last edited:
Did you try posting on the MOA Facebook page? As many ways to get the information out there should help to find your package.

Steve

Did you insure the package for the full value of the new contents and have you asked to be reimbursed?
Who is the shipper?
If it's UPS, I've only had problems with them two times and they were very good to work with.

last try to keep this thread alive. still not finding my helmet and other shipped items. i have contacted the shipping vendor many times and tried everything i can think of at this point. looks like an insurance claim is next.

:banghead:scratch

Thanx.

I am not sure how many follow the 'Rally Forum'. I think this would get more exposure in the 'Motorrad Forum'.

/Guenther

Good ending here. My stuff arrived a month late but in tact and unopened. Thanx to all who helped. The 82nd Airborne lead proved to be the winner. I chalk this one up to a series of circumstances that are still odd and confusing. I like to think my new gear has arrived with may more miles than a typical journey…. the long way round. :thumb

Back