• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Tug Hill Turnout; the rally

Does anyone know anything about this rally.We can't make it to the National and this one looks small but interesting.Not a lot of info about it though.Thank you in advance:)

I attended last year, it was the first year for this rally. Very small rally I'm going to say somewhere in the neighborhood of 50ish people. Was setup in a very neat heavily shaded campground with a nice little gorge withing walking distance. No power on the premesis the main rally area was a pavilion and they used a generator for what little power was needed. Overall for a first year rally I thought it was well done and I hope it keeps gaining every year. I haven't seen any information on it yet this year either. Was hoping to find some flyers about it at the Watkins glen rally in early September again

Tug Hill Turnout Rally Info

Sorry if information has been hard to find.

Yes, this will be the second year for the rally - well received last fall. The rally will take place on September 16th to the 18th in the same location as last year, Whitaker Park in Martinsburg, NY. Lat/Long is N43.73345° W75.45456°. The park has a nice campground with pavilions and is nicely wooded with a very pretty waterfall if you want to take the short hike. There will be information provided for self-guided rides around north central New York from Lake Ontario east into the Adirondacks. Park restrooms buildings include hot water/showers. Dinner and bonfires included on Friday & Saturday. Hope you can make it! Here is a link to our website page, where you can also download a registration form.

http://www.longlevelbeemers.com/tug-hill-turnout-2016.html

Use the contact form on the same website to get in touch with us to request more information or just introduce yourself.

-Paul

I also went last year. Nice location and we'll run. It gave me a chance to ride a part of NY state that I hadn't been to yet.

Sent from Tapatalk

Sent form in.

Sorry if information has been hard to find.

Yes, this will be the second year for the rally - well received last fall. The rally will take place on September 16th to the 18th in the same location as last year, Whitaker Park in Martinsburg, NY. Lat/Long is N43.73345° W75.45456°. The park has a nice campground with pavilions and is nicely wooded with a very pretty waterfall if you want to take the short hike. There will be information provided for self-guided rides around north central New York from Lake Ontario east into the Adirondacks. Park restrooms buildings include hot water/showers. Dinner and bonfires included on Friday & Saturday. Hope you can make it! Here is a link to our website page, where you can also download a registration form.

http://www.longlevelbeemers.com/tug-hill-turnout-2016.html

Use the contact form on the same website to get in touch with us to request more information or just introduce yourself.

-Paul

I had a Trojan Horse & some problem on my computer. I believe it is fixed? seeing that I'm typing on it? I sent the form in today. See U all there in a week.

Camping this weekend

Leaving Pa. in about a hour or so? Taking the long way or mostly back roads North. See U all today.

LLB camp out.

Many thanks Long Level Beemers. Great X, Nice Park/campground. Location is perfect for a tour of area. Rode the 200 mile on Saturday.
Food, plenty very good. Friday night 2 types of chili, salad, plus fixin's. We had breakfast, Pancakes, sausages. Saturday the group had a caterer Pulled Pork, Mac 7 cheese, Bake beans, Cole slaw.
How about that entertainment.
Door prizes, 50/50.
Just a little rain Saturday night. U know we need the rain.
Thanks again, Hope to see U next year. BoB/Ace

Did everything I could but just wasn't able to make it out this year. I really really enjoyed this rally last year, sounds like a good time was had this year. Does anyone have the official number of bikes/people there? was really hoping to see it grow this year after word got out how well done it was the first year.

Back