• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Just Ridin' Pictures

005a47dcf12cd3b08bf147ca84395293.jpg

Tunnel on the Blue Ridge Parkway

From 27 for two days to 70's this week...but wind gusts up to 20 which is fun on a 300 lb bike:eek

My daughter's going to school down at Fort Sam. Maybe one of these days I'll have to take a bike down when I visit her.

Just won't be in the middle of summer . . . . :jose

My daughter's going to school down at Fort Sam. Maybe one of these days I'll have to take a bike down when I visit her.

Just won't be in the middle of summer . . . . :jose

Yeah, late July -August between noon and 5 pm is a good time to be in the shade somewhere. Ride early and do something else in the afternoon works for us...or head to cooler spots for a few weeks:thumb

P1020077.jpg

P1020068.jpg

TX 16 between Medina and Kerrville is a riders treat. They are working on a few low water crossings which actually kept me out of the potential doghouse rounding this curve. :whistle We were two of the only folks on that stretch Thursday.

Two from today. High temps in the low (very low) 40's, with frost left in some of the shady areas. But a beautiful winter day in the PNW.

North Beach, Port Townsend. North Cascades and Mt Baker in the background, looking across Admiralty Inlet and Whidbey Island.

North Beach.jpg

Nordland Harbor with a glimpse of the Olympic Mountains in the background.

Nordlund Harbor.jpg

Ya know, it seems only reasonable and kind that all y'all tropical members suspend posting on this thread while so many members are snow bound. :cry

Ha! I live at almost 49 degrees north longitude. (Actually, 48 degrees 47 minutes). Not exactly tropical. Colin and I were dodging pockets of frost on the road today . . . .

But we're definitely not snowbound at the moment. :dance

Rains forecast to return next week . . . :banghead

Back