• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Why I'm having trouble typing

Be grateful you are not a Muslim.

I don't get it either...

Hey SIBUD, how did you like getting the shots of lidocaine in you finger tips? :sick

The last time I had to get a finger tip sewn up the ER doc did not give me any sugar coating, he said "hold on this is going to hurt alot, are you ready?"

Oh yeah, it hurt. It is funny now (sort of...)

Last edited:
I don't get it either...

Hey SIBUD, how did you like getting the shots of lidocaine in you finger tips? :sick

The last time I had to get a finger tip sewn up the ER doc did not give me any sugar coating, he said "hold on this is going to hurt alot, are you ready?"

Oh yeah, it hurt. It is funny now (sort of...)

The shots were much more painful than the injury. I called the DR a few choice names when he told me to "just relax" the finger he was shooting up!

Less worldly Roy is going to need that one explained.

Sorry SIBUD, hope it heals fast.
On the upside, I showed these to my wife as the reason why I don't do any woodworking around the house.
:ha

From: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etiquette_in_Western_Asia

Among Muslims, the left hand is reserved for bodily hygiene and considered unclean. Thus, the right hand should be used for eating. Shaking hands or handing over an item with one's left hand is an insult.[2]

BTDT only it was the pad of my left thumb. I second the use of push sticks. Clumsy at first but you get used to it easier than getting used to fewer fingers.

Hope you heal fast and with no complications.

I was using a push stick with my right hand.

But you can not fix stupid and my left hand contacted the blade.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7dl1Ba6U6Eo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7dl1Ba6U6Eo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Don't try this at home with a table saw.

What do you recommend? Maybe a carving knife?

electric_carving_knife430x300.jpg

Back