• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Who wanted side cover stickers?

535IS

Call this guy or buy them on ebay for $7.75 each ($15.50/pair): :thumb

Sergei Shevariov
312.953.7610 (Chicago)
sales@coolbeammoto.com

Cool Beam Motorcycle Parts (link)

This is for the cc designation stickers. I have both blue and red sets of "1000cc" and he sells 750cc, 800cc, and 900cc sets. I do not recall if he has 600cc or if all come in both colors, but it's certainly worth checking if you have some naked battery covers.

No affiliation, but a delighted customer. I got this latest set (red "1000cc") in less than two days from an ebay B-I-N auction!

My R75 is... 99% original. Almost everything but the oil and tires. But, I have no side cover stickers.

I've wondered.. did my bike originally come with them?

They came with the bike unattached - it was the owner's decision if he wanted them on or not.

Back