• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Where you live and why?

The real Centre of PA. Born and raised. I escaped twice, once to Florida and then to OP Kansas.

WE ARE having a great time 8 months out of the year for many reasons. It is nearing time to start looking for that winter retreat though.

M

Born on Fort Ord, CA. Subsequently lived in Yokahoma, Japan; Hampton, NJ; Fort Wingate, NM; St. Johns, NFL; Virginia Beach, VA; Roanoke, VA; Goodwell, OK; Fort Benning, GA (X2); Heidelberg, West Germany; Mannheim, West Germany; Fort Ord, CA; Toledo, OH; Fort McClellen, AL; Aurach, West Germany; Toronto, Canada; Fort Riley, KS (with side trips to Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait); Fort Irwin, CA; Fort Monroe, VA; Fairbanks, AK; and, Helena, MT.

We retired to Montana for the short and easy winters and to be near our daughter and our grandkids. It is also a pretty fair place to ride motorcycles.

I grew up in Newfoundland and around 19 or 20 I ended up working at a ski hill in Maine for the first time. That gig stretched for 20 years and I moved over 50 times coast to coast Canada/US. I went home because my dad was sick. I started hanging with a girl then went house hunting. I left the city life and moved "around the bay" where I have lived for the last 16 or 17 years in a town of less than 100 people. It is one of the most beautiful properties anywhere on the bay I live on. I gotta say other than a couple of lousy neighbours life is pretty damned good! As you can see the missus likes to grow food.
IMG_5143-XL.jpg

IMG_5562-XL.jpg

IMG_3075_heic-XL.jpg

IMG_0403-XL.jpg

IMG_6949-XL.jpg

IMG_1445-XL.jpg

DSCF0545-XL.jpg

IMG_6074-XL.jpg

Back