• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What's the food situation?

wisconsinkris

Sorry, my first national rally so I have have a few questions?

Are we on our own for food the whole time?
Is there a meal tent to buy food from?

Coffee? Soda? Water? Any type of PX?

Sorry, my first national rally so I have have a few questions?

Are we on our own for food the whole time?
Is there a meal tent to buy food from?

Coffee? Soda? Water? Any type of PX?

Kris-

There will be Food Vendors on the grounds selling everything from standard "Fair Fare" ;) to breakfast, lunch and dinner. MOA provides free coffee in the Crysteel Building from 6:00 A - 10:00A Thurs-Sat. (bring your rally cup)

The food vendors will be selling coffee (Salem Luthern Church is known for their Swedish Egg Coffee - Look for the blue coffee pot), water and soda, but Many riders will stock up at local Targets, Wal-Marts, grocery stores

Be sure to let them know at Registration that this is your first National for a "rousing" welcome:clap:clap

Have a great trip, and we'll see you in St. Paul

food etc..

Are we on our own for food the whole time? Is there a meal tent to buy food from? Coffee? Soda? Water? Any type of PX?

If you mean: does rally registration/wristband include meal vouchers? No; each rider buys food from the several tasty State Fair food vendors on-site, or from restaurants or grocery stores 'everywhere' in nearby neighborhoods. See the annotated Google maps in the linked PicasaWebAlbum of same title as this thread:

http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?72133-MOA-StPaul-Rally-Neighborhood-FYI

Duane S [fairgrounds neighbor]

Rallly Food

Healthier food is available at several places near the Fairgrounds. Call me at 641-275-2394 for the list I have. Gene B.

Back