• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Trying to mount the radio jensen jhd910 onto my 2004 R1150RT

adventurer

Hi, Im in Albuquerque, New Mexcio. I want a radio on my beemer. I found and ordered the TECHMOUNT.COM CENTER MOUNT CENTER MOUNT BASE WITH THE BOLTS AND BASE SPACERS. I WILL NEED TO BUILD A PLATE, AND SPACE THE BACK OF THE RADIO AWAY FROM THE BOLTS SOT THAT THEY DO NNOT HIT THE RADIO. ANY IDEAS OF HOW TO DO THIS BETTER? I HAVE THE SHELF FOR THE CONSOULE, BUT THE RAIDO WILL TAKE UP VIEWING SPACE AND IT WEIGHS 5 POUNDS. help needed in ideas. browningpw2004@yahoo.comhttp://forums.bmwmoa.org/images/icons/icon6.png, Paul, 505-264-8166

Will it fit in the side compartment ( glove box)? out of sight and weather like the factory option was.

Back