• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

The Unrally

Camping

All rooms and cabins are booked; but a plan is in place to have camping and allow the campers access to some showers.

A BMW MOA rally starts the day after the UnRally 45 mi north

Interestingly enough the BMW MOA club in Charlotte is sponsoring their Dan'l Boone Rally the week after the UnRally. It actually starts the day the UnRally is over and is only 45 miles north if you take the Blue Ridge Parkway. Here is the thread:

http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?t=54121

Any chance of a waiting list for cancellations, or a link for anyone wanting to share a room.

Just got an OK from my doc to travel. I was planning to do the Boone and 4 Winds rally. This would be a good start for these two camping rallies

No problems Tom

There is an overflow motel and there will be camping at the Little Switzerland Inn. And YES, I am going to the Daniel Boone after the UnRally.

waiting list

Any chance of a waiting list for cancellations, or a link for anyone wanting to share a room.

Just got an OK from my doc to travel. I was planning to do the Boone and 4 Winds rally. This would be a good start for these two camping rallies

I got a call from the Inn at Little Switzerland yesterday. I had been placed on a waiting list about 3 weeks ago. I now have a room,

Back