• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

The Latest GS-911 Software is now live!

Finally we can change some display configurations on the R1200 RT with an official release version.

Finally we can change some display configurations on the R1200 RT with an official release version.

When you say "display configurations," are you referring to the information presented to you by the TFT while riding?

I'm brand new to the BMW community. I took delivery of a 2023 R1250RS on 30 June and am more than a little dismayed by the lack of information presented by the dash pure ride or sport mode. I'm referring specifically to fuel level and coolant temp not permanently shown on the display. I know I can thumb through the displays on top to see fuel level, miles to empty, etc, but those are two pieces of information I am used to having right there, all the time. There's more than enough real estate on the display for them to be included, and for the life of me I can't figure out why they aren't.

I'll probably get one of these things for everything else it can do, but if I could use it to make the bike's display more "at a glance" useful, buying one would be an absolute no-brainer.

When you say "display configurations," are you referring to the information presented to you by the TFT while riding?

I'm brand new to the BMW community. I took delivery of a 2023 R1250RS on 30 June and am more than a little dismayed by the lack of information presented by the dash pure ride or sport mode. I'm referring specifically to fuel level and coolant temp not permanently shown on the display. I know I can thumb through the displays on top to see fuel level, miles to empty, etc, but those are two pieces of information I am used to having right there, all the time. There's more than enough real estate on the display for them to be included, and for the life of me I can't figure out why they aren't.

I'll probably get one of these things for everything else it can do, but if I could use it to make the bike's display more "at a glance" useful, buying one would be an absolute no-brainer.

The new functions are for R1200RT, specifically the K25 KOMBI, KOMBI7, KOMBI18, KOMBI46, and XCOMBI53, not other models with TFT displays.

https://www.hexgs911.com/xkombi53/

The full news release can be found here: https://www.hexgs911.com/news/july-2023-software-and-firmware-updates/

Back