• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

The 2021 Rally vendor and “specials” thread

Omega Man

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
Staff member
The Rally is close, plans have been made...... So, who are the Vendors, what are the specials?

As we hear of the Vendors and their specials, list them here.

Have a great Rally.

OM

AltRider MOA 2021...

Those of you on their email list probably received what I did recently.

A conformation they will be at Great Falls, and they are offering pre-orders at 10% OFF and FREE Install.

Thank You AltRider!

Here's the vendor list as of today.

https://rally.bmwmoa.org/vendors-and-exhibitors-at-the-rally/

We'll periodically update this list of vendors and exhibitors slated to attend the Rally, so check back often!

Ace Moto2
Adventure Pockets
Alaska Leather
AltRider
American Motorcyclist Association
Atlas Throttle Lock
Ayres Adventures
Big Ear
Bike Adventure
Bill Mayer Saddles
Black Box Embedded
Black Hills Moto
BMW Motorcycles of Spokane
Bonehead Products
BruTrek
Cardo Systems
Christian Motorcyclists Association
Clearwater Lights
Cyclops
DMC Sidecars
Edelweiss Bike Travel
EZ Touring
Fred Rau
Galfer Brakes
GIVI
Green Chile Adventure
Greg Edwards
Happy Trails Products
HELD USA
IDEAPRO Adventure Motorcycle Accessories
Inearz Sport
Just Ride 5
Kermit Chairs
KleerVu Anti-Fog
Knopf Tours
LDComfort Base Layers Riding Shorts
Life Solution
Marty’s Mobile Detailing
Medjet
Metzler
Michelin
Mondavi
Mosko Moto
MotoExplorers
MotoManufacturing
MotoQuest
Motorcycle Relief Project
Motorrad Tours
Naaman
National Cycle
Nelson Rigg/Rigg Gear
Pacific Powersports
Peru Motors
PlugUp
Renedian Adventures
RKA
ROK Straps USA, LLC
ROX Speed
RUBY Moto
Sargent Cycles
Schuberth NA
Seat Concepts
SHAD USA CO
Sky Med
SM Tours
Stylmartin
TNR Group
Uncommon USA
UVUYO Travel and Events
Westside Motorsports
Wild Ass Seats
Wolfman

No No-Mar?

I noticed No-Mar was not on the vendor list? They’ve been at every rally I’ve been to, and sold and mounted tires tires non-stop. Where will attendees get tires this year?

I noticed No-Mar was not on the vendor list? They’ve been at every rally I’ve been to, and sold and mounted tires tires non-stop. Where will attendees get tires this year?

...See post #1562 (5/16/21) and a few replies that follow it, on the 2021 Montana Great Falls MOA Thread.

There is a plan, it will be different.

I reached out to Schuberth to make sure they would have replacements for the worn out parts on my E1 helmet. The response I got was that they would offer sales of helmets only, no plans to service helmets or replace visors, neck collars, etc as in years past. I was advised to seek out dealers for parts as needed.

Pete

I reached out to Schuberth to make sure they would have replacements for the worn out parts on my E1 helmet. The response I got was that they would offer sales of helmets only, no plans to service helmets or replace visors, neck collars, etc as in years past. I was advised to seek out dealers for parts as needed.

Pete

Seems like it was that way in Des Moines.

If anyone needs a repair they are very fast. I sent my helmet in earlier this year and the turn around time was fast. They only had the helmet a couple days.
They sent me a shipping label and they also paid for the return so it did not cost me anything.

Adaptiv Technologies at 2021 Rally

Adaptiv Technologies will be at this year’s rally. They will be offering the Park-n-Move motorcycle dolly. Remember last year, Adaptiv purchased LEGAL SPEEDING and the rights to all their products. Adaptiv will be offering $50.00 off the total cost of the Park-n-Move.

Received email from Ted Moyer today - Dunlop Tires Will be On-Site for Tire Changes!
News just broke last week that Dunlop is in fact attending the Saddle Up & Ride National Rally. Dunlop will be bringing a full crew and inventory to service BMW MOA members and change tires on-site! Dunlop will be in the outdoor vendor area in front of the Pacific Steel and Recycling Building if you need new rubber for your bike.

Looks like you can save some cash at Aerostich if you happen to stop before or after the Rally

be0ccd8f-38d9-3c05-178b-d73665be27c1.jpg

Ruby Moto will be offering a discount on their lights and FREE installs in the morning before rally hours as time allows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back