• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Spark Plug Covers - 2008 R1200RT

ItsPhilD

The used RT I purchased has a set of CVM Touring Accessories foot pegs. Tried them out and they don't work for me so I'm going to be taking them off and putting them up for sale. Have sent CVM an email requesting installation/removal information. From what I can see the OEM Spark Plug Covers are removed during installation and they did not come to me with the purchase of the bike.

So my question is: Anyone have a set of spark plug covers laying around they'd care to part with?

They aren't too much to buy new but I'm all about recycling, especially if it saves me a couple bucks along the way. I'm located in Phoenix, AZ.

Back