• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Saving R90/6

dpmonk

P Monk
Well here comes Gustav and a mandatory evacuation is being called for Port Arthur tomorrow. My family thinks I am nuts because I am riding my /6 on the evacuation.

O don't think I could bear to come home to find out she had been drowned while I am gone.

I really like this motorcycle!!

PS the 2007 Goldwing will have to ride it out. It is insured.

Well here comes Gustav and a mandatory evacuation is being called for Port Arthur tomorrow. My family thinks I am nuts because I am riding my /6 on the evacuation.

O don't think I could bear to come home to find out she had been drowned while I am gone.

A good choice. This is why I drive my 2001 Jeep instead of my 21-year-old 535is when there is the possibility of hail. I can always get another Jeep ...

love it!

Back home again.

I am thankful that Gustav missed us buy pray for the folks in south Louisiana.

3 hours to go 10 miles isn't much fun on any bike.

But it ran great and is home in one piece. Waiting for Sargent to finish the rebuild on my seat. Plywood and a boat cushion only work so well

Back