• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

ROOM to Share $$$

This is Al, your pal from SC. I am left without a roommate since my riding partner went down last month and cannot make the rally. Reservations are at the Days Inn Convention center for Thur. , Fri., and Sat. nights in Danville, 15minutes away. 2 queen beds, non-smoking room. Cheap, but sharing would make it even cheaper.
56 year old , employeed, married male from the heart of Dixie. Not a name-caller or flag-waver, if you know what I mean, just a guy that needs some riding time away from the job and the heat.

if interested 803-533-0460 is the home phone,
shaffermoto@netzero.net is the email

PS. of course, I snore, don't you.

ROOMY FOUND. SEE YA'LL IN PA.

Last edited:
Heat !!!!!!!!!!!

My vote would be the Maine Coast. for sure.............

Back