• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Ricor Intiminator to improve front suspension?

I like it better than the RaceTech valve on my Vstrom, but you may just want to consider heavier springs. They're cheaper, around $100 from Sonic Springs.

Thanks. I checked out their site but by their calculations I would need a 1.0kg/mm and the Spring they sell for the F650GS is a 0.8kg/mm.

Thanks. I checked out their site but by their calculations I would need a 1.0kg/mm and the Spring they sell for the F650GS is a 0.8kg/mm.

Sonic is Rich Desmond, send him email and he'll come up with a solution for you. He had an answer for my K75 which isn't even listed on his pages.

I would start with springs, but the Ricor will definitely stop the brake dive.

I love my Ricor Intiminator, after i installed them, my first thought was "it's not me" i road so much better... would say it was one of the best mods i have done to the bike...

Can't speak to the springs and such... let us know if get them...

Pedro...

I decided on the intiminators. Ordered. Should be installed next week.

UPDATE: might be a week later now. Ricor told me they would go out the next day when I ordered them and it turns out they didn't ship them that day or the next. Might have to reschedule the appointment with the shop to have them installed. Not happy with Ricor's customer service on this one.

Last edited:
I love the intiminators I installed on my F650GS. I couldn't stand the mushy nose diving way the forks were when stock. They were worth every penny.

Back