• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

R1200RS Fork Boots

brownie0486

It is funny, the last snow storm I rode in the snow was coming around the edges of the fairing, the wind screen and building up on the storage pockets of my RT but none came through the two unblocked holes in the bottom of the fairing. Same goes with riding in the rain. Riding a bike with the OM blocks versus gaiters, I can't feel any difference in air flow.

ALL RT or RS airhead bikes I will ever own if I should buy another, will have the pain in the butt blocks removed and gaiters installed.

YES, I am very opinionated about this. It is one of the best improvements a RT or RS owner can do to their bike to improve reliability and reduce maintenance. St.

And where would one find gaitors for a 2016 R1200RS? What size to order etc?

Back