• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

R100RS 40th Anniversary Gathering

ricochetrider

Out There Somewhere
Mr Todd Trumbore is hosting a celebratory gathering in honor of the R100RS 40th anniversary, at his home, in SE PA this September. As of a few days ago, he was short of the desired head count of 150 attendees- this is an RS SPECIFIC rally, BTW. He is having Hans Muth among others on hand for this special event.

ANY R100RS owners who may want to attend, might try getting touch with him via the mailing list at Casano.com, as seen below.

See this note from Mr Trumbore- as of a few days back:

Hello RS enthusiasts,
As of this morning, I've only received confirmations from about 98 riders.

I've had over 170 interested at one point in time, my target was 150. This is the number where I would have a fighting chance at breaking even, and then only if the sales of commemorative items were to sell well.

As it stands now, I will be taking a huge financial bath. I've worked too hard and too long on this event to back down, plus those who did sign up are very enthusiast about attending. I realize over the period of two years, some may have had email address changes and I have lost their contact info.

So please help me out and spread the word to all your RS riding friends, that I need to hear from those that signed up previously and to any new riders who own and ride R100RS models.

I would still prefer to give preference to R100RS riders. So please spread to word to all your boxer riding friends, that I would appreciate hearing from them. I'm not one for social media, so those that are, maybe you can help me out to reach our target of 150 riders.

Thank you,

Todd Trumbore

R100RS40@casano.com

The initial cost per person was going to be targeted at +/- 95.00. This was estimated at a head count of 150, and was not set in stone. Any RS owners may attempt to wrangle an invite, and tell your R100RS riding friends about it as well.

I changed the thread title in order to be a bit more explanatory of the content!! Good luck on the rally!!

What a cool party

I need to be in California that weekend )-:

I would sure like to have a picture of me and Hans Muth. We owe that guy sooooo much.

Back