• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

R0ckrat's 2024 Coddiwomple pics

Going to hit The Beer Lab for a photo soon too... Another place with a tasty menu.

As soon as I hear back from the coddiwomple email address readers as to why I can't register my email address on the submission app then I can start accumulating points...

You're hard core laminating your flag! I might be able to get to 7 breweries in my vicinity. Now I'm out looking for bells, most of our churches either have them hidden or removed. Quite a few now sit on plinths on the ground which I'm looking for but so far have only found one.

Yes the bell pictures are tough. I submitted this and hope to score.

Attachments

• IMG_6981.jpeg
    IMG_6981.jpeg
    874.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6983.jpeg
    IMG_6983.jpeg
    517.4 KB · Views: 9
These 2 did not pass. I have to go back and try to get some better ones to add like you did.
IMG_9672-XL.jpg

IMG_9680-XL.jpg

All my 'Steins your daddy" submissions have passed. So just locally that puts me at 500 points so far. I know of a pair of Chinese lions guarding a front walk nearby, and need to find some bells. On my way north for Redmond I'll stop in Sacramento for the end of the Pony Express line. :)

You can put 2 links in the picture field. At least that’s I did and scored.

I did forget to add the name of the brewery in the comment field and got rejected on the first.

I did brewery and bell tour yesterday oh and got a kitty for good measure.

My bells just passed even though one was a pretty tough photo. I've been sending in 2 pics for each bell shot since my firestones failed and they've been passing ever since. I too forgot to put in theme of the breweries first time around but they're good now. I need to revisit 2 spots for new pics and then should be good. The missus is helping me out doing some research on finding church bells. I have 5 or 6 more reasonable close to go checkout.

I'm up to 350 points so for the first time in 3 years I'll be on the map.:clap

Got my first three felines last night when the wife wanted to go put on 8 miles to reach 10k on her scooter, and get a couple sunsets.

20240423_190845.jpg

20240423_191508.jpg

20240423_192023.jpg

20240423_194048.jpg

20240423_191916.jpg

Back