• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

packer game tonight beverage choices?

What should be drunk before, during, and after the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cheap swill beer, you drank a few of them while munching "hot Dowgs"
label00838.jpg

This sucks, I have to go in for a physical that includes a peeing in a cup drug/alcohol test. I have to be clean, so it's Gillette on ice for me.
:brad

Hey Hodag ...

I am thinking a Brandy- old fashioned-Sweet would be the beverage of the night, in this rain.

Yep --- somehow, that sounds like the right choice.

Hey Hodag ...

I am thinking a Brandy- old fashioned-Sweet would be the beverage of the night, in this rain.

Yep --- somehow, that sounds like the right choice.

that does sound tasty.
fruit or veggies?

how was the ride?

An exhibition of NFL stand around and do nothing -- I would get as much alcohol into my body as I can so I don't remember the program.

Get rid of the 40 second clock -- make it 20 seconds so you get twice as many plays in -- and it will become football.

Go Roughriders!!!

Me too!

I prefer capital brewery for my local micro brew

they focus more on the lagers and i'm a lager type of guy....

I like all Leinies, it's a good beer, even the cheap stuff.

However, Capital is the shiznit. I love the Bavarian Lager, but last night was working on some Wisconsin Amber. Very good as well. I don't know what you guys pay for it in Wisconsin, but it's kind of pricey here in Minne-snow-ta. Then again, I suppose it depends on if you're drinking for effect or drinking for taste. I find myself doing much more of the latter these days.

I like all Leinies, it's a good beer, even the cheap stuff.

However, Capital is the shiznit. I love the Bavarian Lager, but last night was working on some Wisconsin Amber. Very good as well. I don't know what you guys pay for it in Wisconsin, but it's kind of pricey here in Minne-snow-ta. Then again, I suppose it depends on if you're drinking for effect or drinking for taste. I find myself doing much more of the latter these days.

last night I had the last of the Fest and started on their Oktoberfest (its finally out :clap , marzen heaven.....)

its usually around $7.00/ 6-pack
kinda pricey by my standards, but I love it. I also stop at the brewery when I get down that way and buy a case of left over seasonal on sale if they have it. Same price as imports but 1000 times fresher.

that does sound tasty.
fruit or veggies?

how was the ride?

In a Brandy-Old-Fashioned-Sweet, it has to be cherries & an orange slice, fer sure.

The ride was freakin' AWESOME!
9034 miles / 14 days / no tickets, no tip-overs / rain for less than 2 hours in that whole time.

Definitely was the ride of a life-time.

And now I am watching my friends on the Iron Butt.... now THOSE riders are really some riders! Go Karol! Go Tony! Go RV!

Back