• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

OLYMPIA Moto Sports - anyone have a BAD experience??

jyambrovich

aka Papa Yams
Hi all,
I'm wondering if anyone has had a BAD experience with Olympia Moto Sports?

I received a Phantom one-piece suit (in SCREAMIN' YELLOW) from my kids as a birthday gift but the fit isn't right. So far, no satisfaction but I cannot tell if that's the dealer (Moto Italiano in Capitola, CA) or if it's Olympia Moto Sports.

What I've read in the Owner's News and here in the Forum suggests that they're a good company and stand behind their product. I'm hoping that is the case.

If anyone has had a bad experience with them, please speak up. I'd like to know what I'm up against or if there's someone in the organization that is helpful.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Call the company directly. Had a question about fit of one of their suit and they gave me the solution right over the phone.

+1 on what Paul said. I don't have a local dealer so bought directly from Olympia. Had a size problem and it was resolved quickly and painlessly.

John

Call the company directly. Had a question about fit of one of their suit and they gave me the solution right over the phone.

I agree. I bought a Phantom suit from a BMW dealer two years ago and the second time I wore it the main zipper pull tab broke. I temporarily used a large paperclip. I emailed Olympia and asked for a solution and he couldn't have been nicer. He apologized for the inconvenience and quickly sent two new ones, and I have had zero problems since.

Jay - great gift!!

As Paul mentioned call the company direct.

I have had discussions on other topics with them and they were very responsive.

Let us know how it turns out.

Back