• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Oil Change at the Rally

U

Unregistered

I'll be due for an oil change by the time I get to Vermont. Of course, I can do it myself because the oil, filter, etc will be available to buy. But is there a vendor(s) who will be set up to do it or is there a designated area to drain and dispose of used oil? Joe D

There will be a designated oil change area in the outdoor vending (installing) lot.

Best,

You can change it yourself at Frank's if you buy the oil and filter there.

Or you can change it yourself at the oil change area and you don't have to buy anything from anyone.

Tools well be available along with some advice for those who want it.

Best,

Oil change

robnye said:
Or you can change it yourself at the oil change area and you don't have to buy anything from anyone.

Tools well be available along with some advice for those who want it.

Best,

You'll still have to buy the oil and filter from somebody. I don't believe the VT Rally will be providing free oil and filters for attendees, just the tools and facilities to DIY.

Friedle
just trying to keep things clear as my oil :D

Back