• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

OEM (or equivalent) Cable lock wanted...

JJ Cerilli

Anyone know where I can get one of those folding OEM cable locks that fits in the tube frame (under the tool kit pan) for my '78 R100RS Motorsport Edition? This was a factory accessory and came with the bike. :german

I have tried several local BMW dealers, but no luck. I also called Bob's in MD, no luck there either. Luckily, they DID have an OEM tool kit, which I purchased.;)

Yes, I also looked on eBay / craigslist, but nothing there as of yet.

Any and all guidance appreciated. Thanks in advance.;)

JJ Cerilli
Pleasanton, CA
work email: john.cerilli@axt.com

That's exactly what I was looking for!!

San Antonio Kurt -

You are THE MAN! Thank you very much! ;)

That is exactly what I was looking for - and I will order one tomorrow!;);)

Much appreciated.

Best regards,

JJ Cerilli
Pleasanton, CA

Just thought I would let you know I have one sitting in the basement. You can have it for $20. One small problem, the key is not cut and would require someone with knowledge to cut it.

Just ordered the folding cable lock...

6659 -

Thanks so much, but I just ordered one (PayPal) from "Hucky's" (Hans) in Florida!;)

JJC

Back