• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Northern AZ Parking

pmlopez

To celebrate the 1st anniversary of Katrina anywhere above sea level, A buddy from Houston and me are trailering to Flagstaff the week of Labor day to do a CA National Parks / Tahoe / Vegas / Grand Canyon loop. Bikes are 06 K1200GT and 02 R1150RS. My question is this....does anyone know of any safe long term (Sat 9/1 to Sat 9/9) parking in the Flagstaff / N AZ area? Does the airport there have any? We will be in a pickup with enclosed 12' Trailer. Any suggestions will be very much appreciated.

parking

There is a Harley store a few miles west of Flag on the interstate, they have a large and secure area however I don't know if they allow long term parking (maybe only for HOG that are broken down?). Just joking. I have done some long term parking in those self-storage places before, cheap and secure and they are everywhere. Luck

Back