• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Non-Rally at Vech's in Sturgis, Mississippi

Liaison
Staff member
This weekend is a continuation of past rallies at Vech's Benchmark Works in Sturgis, MS. Not necessarily an "official" event but a time for some of the vintage owners to gather to kick some tires and tell some lies. Some wrenching is going on, too!!

Sturgis1.jpgSturgis2.jpg

Some great bikes brought by other owners. The no "23" bike is a 1929 R71 which finished 3rd overall in the 2012 Cannonball Run. The green bike is an R51/3 and the other two bikes are an R32 and a Victoria KR1.

Sturgis3.jpgSturgis6.jpg

Attachments

• Sturgis7.jpg
    Sturgis7.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 56
How do you get a motorcycle in the back of a truck? Get one bike, 5 of your best friends, and step back and let it happen!!

Sturgis8.jpgSturgis9.jpg

We've known Vech & Elaine for years and his place isn't far from us. Great BMW folks and they broke the mold when Vech was made! If you have never been to their place, and you like the old airheads, you should definitely go. Both he & Elaine are very intelligent and interesting people. Vech even helped me beyond belief when I was getting my 1971 R60/5 going. He usually won't even talk to you about a bike that new, but I'm special :D.

Back