• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Nine months of Leaning

ramble

ohbeemer
Rarely used 4 wheels this year, yesterday when at highway speed on a sweeping ramp I found myself wanting to increase the speed and LEAN. Hmmm, doesn't work so well in the cage. :laugh

Rarely used 4 wheels this year, yesterday when at highway speed on a sweeping ramp I found myself wanting to increase the speed and LEAN. Hmmm, doesn't work so well in the cage. :laugh

That would depend on the shape and style of your cage. Large and truck like or small and sporty like.

After long trips, my transition to four wheels often involves a few head bangs to driver side window in left turns :laugh

Been in a similar situation where Iā€™ve automatically waved at approaching motorcyclists who fail to see my wave (from inside my car). šŸ˜

Both of my non-motorcycle vehicles have manual transmissions - after riding a lot, I find myself clutching on the steering wheel at the same time as clutching with my foot.

Back