• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

new member from northern Michigan

hendrik

Hello all,
My name is Henk. I just rejoined After 20 years of riding KTM's Ducati's and Moto Guzzi's Now I find my self with 04 GSA. I'm looking forward to doing some black top and dirt roads with it. (that is if it ever stops snowing) I was a Colo. member back in the 90's and have had many BMW's in the past including a R100RS, K1200RS and a 1150 GS. See you on the road!!
Ride on

Welcome to you. Spent 5 days on the Upper Peninsula last August and really enjoyed the ride. If I had your GSA as opposed to my R1200R I might have seen more. Would liked to have had more time to see your side of Western Michigan.

Welcome from (warmer) Alabama! Great to have you back in the club. Hopefully you can make it to the rally this July in sunny St. Paul...if winter is over by then :laugh Ride safe and enjoy the "Adventure"!

Welcome from Charlevoix

Hey,
Great to have another BMWMOA member up here. I have a K1600 GTL - will be looking for a partner for rides when the snow melts. Keep in touch.

Welcome from lower Michigan ... where we have to ride north a few hours just to get to your starting point! lol I'll be getting in some riding in your area this summer and I'm looking forward to it.

Hey,
Great to have another BMWMOA member up here. I have a K1600 GTL - will be looking for a partner for rides when the snow melts. Keep in touch.

Sounds good. Are any more of us up here in the great white north? It would be great to have a Meet and ride some time

Back