• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Glarus 2011

Couple items - first, on Saturday, January 29, Wollersheim's Winery is having a bit of an open house to release their new Port. I've samples some of their previous offerings and am looking forward to this one.

Second, as has been posted before, that same Saturday is the birthday of Bert's wife, Laurel. Bert has invited those of us going to New Glarus to come over to his place to help celebrate. He's planning on making lasagna, with and without meat. Just wondering how many would plan on going to Bert's place, so he can make enough lasagna.

Just a couple more weeks, folks! :wave

Couple items - first, on Saturday, January 29, Wollersheim's Winery is having a bit of an open house to release their new Port. I've samples some of their previous offerings and am looking forward to this one.

Second, as has been posted before, that same Saturday is the birthday of Bert's wife, Laurel. Bert has invited those of us going to New Glarus to come over to his place to help celebrate. He's planning on making lasagna, with and without meat. Just wondering how many would plan on going to Bert's place, so he can make enough lasagna.

I want to do BOTH!

Brewmeister, I wish her all the best.
Manicmechanic, I plan on going to Berts, and perhaps my buddy Dale too.

Scott, sorry to hear you folks won't be there, but understandably so. Some things do take priority. Roy, glad to hear it. Is it "that" Dale? :thumb

Scott, sorry to hear you folks won't be there, but understandably so. Some things do take priority. Roy, glad to hear it. Is it "that" Dale? :thumb

Randy, Randy Randy..I really don't know how to take that comment :scratch, but I will be there to figure it out with you; that you can be sure!!:wave I will be there mid day Friday, if the snow gets out of my way!

Scott sorry to hear that. You surely will be missed!

:buds:bar:buds:barJust a couple days to go. Looking forward to seeing everybody at the Chalet Landhaus sometime Friday. Weather looks like there might be some snow flurries/showers in the forecast on Friday and Saturday, nothing much for accumulation. Then the temps are expected to begin falling a bit Saturday/Sunday. Should be a good weekend. :dance:drink:blah:bolt

I should get there around 5 or 6. When are we welcome at Bert's on Saturday?
Great to hear you will make it, Roy. How about the wife??

Randy, put Mo and I in at Bert's also if it is not too late. We should arrive in the early afternoon as we will overnite Thursday in Platteville with my niece. :dance

See ya'all soon. :drink

tb

Great! We who are going to Bert's on Saturday will be expected about 5-ish, in time for Prairie Home Companion. I anticipate dinner Friday about 7pm. The folks I have going to Bert's are - Jeff & Mary, Jim & Lisa, Bill & Laura, Tom & Mo, Roy, Dale, Sue & Brian, and me. For the rest of the folks, Saturday evening is up to you. Almost like at a rally.

Great to hear you will make it, Roy. How about the wife??

Randy, put Mo and I in at Bert's also if it is not too late. We should arrive in the early afternoon as we will overnite Thursday in Platteville with my niece. :dance

See ya'all soon. :drink

tb

Getting a sitter is problematic for us, we hope that may change if our daughter ever becomes more mobile. Bringing our daughter would make the weekend not as relaxing for either of us, so my wife will be staying home. I would love to bring her someday, she would fit right in.

I anticipate getting there in the afternoon on Friday, and looking forward to seeing you all, and relaxing a bit.

I'm bringing the nordic skis if anyone was thinking of the same. From what Chalet Landhaus says, there is a state park just up the road blue-somthing-or-other state park that might be worth a glide. No biggie, just thought I would put it out there if anyone has an interest..

Back