• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New from Puerto Rico

jabster

Hi, I just bought an 01 r1150gs in pretty good condition for $3,500 / 18,000 miles, (think it was the right decision) I'm new to the r bikes so I've been going thru it plus changing oils, tires, pedals, getting familiar with the bike and accumulating a long wish list.

Future plans include changing the regular gs seat for the gs adventure one piece seat (looks like a costly change, with all that it entangles) but I like the look of the bike especially with a new slip on and no cat!

Previous bikes include k75, Ducati Monster, Multistrada, Triumph 955i, Sukis and Yamaha.

If you ever find yourself in this neck of the woods, you have a friens/s here, and good ridding too!

Welcome to the forum, MOA, and BMW motorcycles! Upload a picture of your bike and show us some nice vistas around Puerto Rico! :wave

Welcome to the club. Compadre.

i am originally from Puerto Rico but have been in the states for 33 yrs.

Welcome to the forum from the Texas Gulf Coast region. Enjoy your new ride and keep the rubber side down.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Welcome Jabster...good to see another Caribbean rider. Looks like that GS was a nice find for a very reasonable price. If you ever take the ferry over to the DR for a ride, let me know I can recommend good roads here. I have seen PR car clubs do drives here. I enjoyed the roads in Puerto Rico in the 90's, especially the Rutas Panoramicas.

Lastly, the BMW shop here is actually pretty good. If you ever need work done this may be an option for you as well (labor rates are much lower, parts are a bit more expensive).

Back