• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

MOA High Mileage Program

XMET

Good morning everyone.

I trust that you are all well, and are surviving the current pandemic as best as you can.

I have been participating in the MOA Mileage Program for a few years now, but see that there is a High Mileage Program run by the MOA as well as the one by BMW. I have miles that I completed on my R1200 GS Adventure back in the UK, as well as all the miles I have completed on my current machine, now that I reside in the USA. The miles over here are fully documented and were submitted for the MOA Annual Contests. I have found a form for the High Mileage Honor Roll, but am wondering if I can use existing documented mileage from the Annual Contests, etc., or do I have to submit a brand new form with a starting odometer reading to commence earning miles from that point on? I am sure (in fact I know) that many riders have completed vastly more miles that I have, but I would like to know the answer so that I can participate in this. It would be a shame to lose out on 30,000 miles! I am also participating in the AMA Long Rider program, and they only count miles from the point of original submission (fair enough) but this is an MOA thing, as is the Annual Contest, so I am hoping that miles already completed (and fully documented) can be used.

Secondly, does anyone know how the BMW program works? Does one just go into the dealer and then the dealer submits the paperwork?

Anyway, if anyone know the answer to these questions, or can point me in the right direction, I should be most grateful.

Thank you, and best regards to everyone.

Stay safe!

Secondly, does anyone know how the BMW program works? Does one just go into the dealer and then the dealer submits the paperwork?

!

The dealer will submit the information to BMW USA.
You'll need the list of bikes with the VIN and mileage of each bike.

The dealer will submit the information to BMW USA.
You'll need the list of bikes with the VIN and mileage of each bike.

Thank you, Lee! I shall call past when they reopen with my documents.

Does anyone know the answer for the MOA High Mileage Honor Roll?

Back